Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

for CA= can please release the next dlc this month too

kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 2,046
since its feastag it will be a good gift
#givemoreunitsforbrettonia

Comments

• Bonutz619Bonutz619 Registered Users Posts: 1,428
    Lol the next dlc isn’t built yet guy.
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 2,548
    They can't release something that doesnt exist. It JUST went up on the Steam Database. As in they just started work on it.
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 2,046
    who knows may be they are done. one can always wish
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,576

Considering these things take3 months at least with the accompanying patch, 4-5 with the rework (and by god do GS need the rework), I think we can safely say it is nowhere near done.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 3,390

Is no may, while they might have plans for the next they have already confirmed multiple times they start work after each dlc is launched and sometimes after the following we broke things patch.
  • steph74steph74 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    Please next DLC for Christmas, and while you are at it, Game 3 for New Year Eve!
  • BitsToByteOnBitsToByteOn Registered Users Posts: 59
    Technically the next DLC is this DLC and is released this Thursday, which is this month. I'll see myself out...
  • The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 178
    My guess is that the Grim and the Paunch DLC will come out either March or April.

I hope the Greenskin rework will be HUGE and hopefully they'll add more varied orc units to the roster (like Black orcs with shields, orc boyz with spears, etc.) along with the DLC units

After all, the Empire rework was huge wasn't it?

My guess is that the Grim and the Paunch DLC will come out either March or April.

I hope the Greenskin rework will be HUGE and hopefully they'll add more varied orc units to the roster (like Black orcs with shields, orc boyz with spears, etc.) along with the DLC units

April is too long i would prefer a February release

February won’t happen. Earliest we can expect the DLC will be March.
  • DEM0N_LLAMADEM0N_LLAMA Registered Users Posts: 553

I am sure everyone would but sadly it takes that long.
    Bonutz619 said:

why would they do this to us!!! we have money we scarifies money for dlc. but honestly if get a march release if we are lucky
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 1,979

Bonutz619 said:

why would they do this to us!!! we have money we scarifies money for dlc. but honestly if get a march release if we are lucky
    When I was in the army, one of the most important acronyms we learnt was TTT.

Things.
    Take.
    Time.

They have a limited staff. This staff has limited hours in the day to work. There are limited assets (rooms, computers, art pads, sound booths, rendering rigs, etc.) with which to work. There is a limited budget to pay them with. There are limited hours managers can make spend with each developer or artist to make sure that all work is synched.

This is barely scratching the surface, but should be enough to make people understand that making games is not simply a matter of magicking up more content. It's grinding work.

Bonutz619 said:

Things.
    Take.
    Time.

They have a limited staff. This staff has limited hours in the day to work. There are limited assets (rooms, computers, art pads, sound booths, rendering rigs, etc.) with which to work. There is a limited budget to pay them with. There are limited hours managers can make spend with each developer or artist to make sure that all work is synched.

This is barely scratching the surface, but should be enough to make people understand that making games is not simply a matter of magicking up more content. It's grinding work.
    This

Bonutz619 said:

Things.
    Take.
    Time.

i know, but but i am addicted to TWW

Bonutz619 said:

Things.
    Take.
    Time.

I think they make a cream for that now.
  • wunderb0rwunderb0r Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 601
    can I get fries with that?
  • SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,359
    Let’s compromise and say “news about” the next dlc.

Or not.
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 1,979

Bonutz619 said:

Things.
    Take.
    Time.

Your enthusiasm is appreciated. Just try to see if you can have fun with something else in the meantime. : P
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,622
    That's not how it works.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • BaronRodneyBaronRodney Registered Users Posts: 755
    I think the next DLC will be more than 3 months, with the old world rework I'd expect 4-5 months. I'm expecting the next drop to be the beginning of May, maybe April.

I'll just trudge through all the rotten vegetables that have been pelted at me and leave now.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    The recent map expansion will go great with the GS overhaul. I hope I can finally have my first actual campaign as the greenskins. The waaaagh in me has been building up for years, but they are just lacking a little something to make it work for me, idk what but hopefully it gets added.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 2,542

No, and most units where reused.

If you think you will get tons of new GS units, then dream on.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 4,293
    Please CA gib more DLC. Want. Need.

Just take my money.
  • GamgeeGamgee Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,821
    Uh no. I want a great greenskin update its been eons since I've played them. Make it a good one and not rushed.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,622
    Ares354 said:

Empire had a fantastic update.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 2,542

Ares354 said:

Empire had a fantastic update.
    Free update =\= paid dlc ? not the same. Paid Empire was meh. 2 units reused for many models. GS may end up same way