Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Give chosen immune to psychology

cretchboccretchboc Registered Users Posts: 48
Eeeeeeeeeee! Make them immune to the terrifying mask of eeeeeeee!!!!

Jebus. If they are scared of anything they wimps
Omg give them immunity. Creative Assembly. Just sneak it up on us. I wont even tell. Just quickly patch it. Comon

Comments

• Nitros14Nitros14 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,869
    Then what will Mark of Slaanesh do?
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 3,860
    edited December 2019
    Fun fact, the TT equivalent of immune to psyche required they take the mark of Slannesh. Cheapest mark, but relatively useless given how high their lds was. Boy they could use it now though.

EDIT: Damnit the guy above me beat me to it.
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 967
    Nitros14 said:

Unbreakable?
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 480
    sieah said:

Nitros14 said:

Unbreakable?
    We are NOT doing unbreakable chosen.
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 3,860
    Aren't they borderline unbreakable as is. It takes a hellava lot to rout basic Chosen. Ranked up Chosen supported by a high level lord are effectively Unbreakable.
    edited December 2019

We are yes doing unbreakable chosen.
    Could be balanced like only one such mark per army, tier capped- only one overpowered UB trait mark per army and plenty of other to choose from.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,672
    sieah said:

We are yes doing unbreakable chosen.
    Could be balanced like only one such mark per army, tier capped- only one overpowered UB trait mark per army and plenty of other to choose from.
    "only one mark per army"
    Other players:
    "Screw you! WE WANT OUR GOD THEMED ARMIES!"

The Mark of Slaanesh is immune to Psych, and it should stay as such.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
    I am ok with multiple god themed armies.