Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Give chosen immune to psychology

cretchboccretchboc Posts: 36Registered Users
Eeeeeeeeeee! Make them immune to the terrifying mask of eeeeeeee!!!!

Jebus. If they are scared of anything they wimps
Omg give them immunity. Creative Assembly. Just sneak it up on us. I wont even tell. Just quickly patch it. Comon

Comments

• Nitros14Nitros14 Junior Member Posts: 1,669Registered Users
    Then what will Mark of Slaanesh do?
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 3,295Registered Users
    edited December 2019
    Fun fact, the TT equivalent of immune to psyche required they take the mark of Slannesh. Cheapest mark, but relatively useless given how high their lds was. Boy they could use it now though.

EDIT: Damnit the guy above me beat me to it.
  • sieahsieah Posts: 591Registered Users
    Nitros14 said:

Unbreakable?
  • MagicspookMagicspook Posts: 231Registered Users
    sieah said:

Nitros14 said:

Unbreakable?
    We are NOT doing unbreakable chosen.
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 3,295Registered Users
    Aren't they borderline unbreakable as is. It takes a hellava lot to rout basic Chosen. Ranked up Chosen supported by a high level lord are effectively Unbreakable.
    edited December 2019

We are yes doing unbreakable chosen.
    Could be balanced like only one such mark per army, tier capped- only one overpowered UB trait mark per army and plenty of other to choose from.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,404Registered Users
    sieah said:

We are yes doing unbreakable chosen.
    Could be balanced like only one such mark per army, tier capped- only one overpowered UB trait mark per army and plenty of other to choose from.
    "only one mark per army"
    Other players:
    "Screw you! WE WANT OUR GOD THEMED ARMIES!"

The Mark of Slaanesh is immune to Psych, and it should stay as such.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
    I am ok with multiple god themed armies.