Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So even more content this week? What can we expect?

ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 24,467
The SteamDB got updated yesterday so it seems we will get a little extra before going to Holiday. We probably get something like the Kharybdis or the Bone Giant.

So what do you guys think would be realistic?

Here are my guesses:
- Black Ark Fleetmaster
- Shadowblade LH/LL
- Rakarth LL
- Red Duke

I could also see a VC LL maybe even the Red Duke. Would make sense for Repanse campaign in ME to have an undead Arch enemy. Imagine she’s purging the desert from undead just to find out that her home also got conquered by another Vampire. Maybe a step to far but would be interesting. So red Duke would make sense.

I think the Fleetmaster Lord option for Black Arks is the most realistic option.

I never thought this DLC and Update could get even better, but it seems that CA loves to play Santa this year. I’m hyped!
Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life

Comments

• Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,120
    Hopefully some quick fixes at the same time.
    There are a few new bugs reported.
    And a few ones reported before not correct yet (like the Bretonnia bowmen animation which is broken)
  • angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Registered Users Posts: 1,406
    Its **** Araby and Toddbringer and Cathay with their full canon GW-made army list plus Thanquol

I know it.
  • WirelessAssassinWirelessAssassin Registered Users Posts: 73
    The only thing I would really like is to have most of bugs introduced in the latest patch to be fixed, especially this annoying permanent debuff to ranged unit :(
  • angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Registered Users Posts: 1,406
    CA_James said:

Hey! just to make sure you don't get your hopes up too much, there is no more new content coming for Warhammer this year.

Thanks CA_James, always helping us to not get hyped.
  • ALHDONALHDON EstaliaRegistered Users Posts: 574
    CA_James said:

Hey! just to make sure you don't get your hopes up too much, there is no more new content coming for Warhammer this year.

god damn it i wanted toddy
    Warhammer 3 = Pogu Content
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 2,334
    edited December 2019
    CA_James said:

Haha man I was ready to board the hype train. Appreciate the communication from @CA_James though 👍

Have a nice Christmas and new year CA team 🎅🏽🤶🏻
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,799
    CA_James said:

Cathay confirmed! Woohoo!
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

• WirelessAssassinWirelessAssassin Registered Users Posts: 73
    CA_James said:

What about any hotfixes or betas to help us withstand all the bugs introduced with the latest patch?
  • 5xT5xT Registered Users Posts: 48
    CA_James said:

Toddy and the Red Duke dont count as new content, riiiiiight?? 😏🥳

Jk, thanks for the quick info 👍
  • KaffeemannKaffeemann Registered Users Posts: 152
    Some people here need to stop with those absurd speculations already.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,707
    I wonder what the SteamDB is updating for.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,120
    So, no content, maybe a quick patches to fixes some of the bugs from latest DLC?
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Registered Users Posts: 2,256
    Xmas - Xmas Tree - Parties - Party Tree - Moot
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,097
    Well, it could be something for early January I guess. Who knows, is odd the press and GW branches were updated
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,982
    CA_James said:

• MrGloverGloverMrGloverGlover Registered Users Posts: 50
    CA_James said:

Araby confirmed, January 2nd.
  • duglandtotoduglandtoto Registered Users Posts: 313
    Thanks James for clarifying. Red Duke and Boris hopefully for the next DLC
  • KirkwaldKirkwald Registered Users Posts: 947
    CA_James said:

Oh no no no no no
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Registered Users Posts: 2,614
    CA_James said:

Could we get at least hotfixes to massive amount of Bugs for Repanse multiplayer campaign ;) Like her Mechanic not working etc.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,098
    Personally I’m surprised Shadowblade wasn’t added.
  • PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,518
    CA_James said:

Not even Troglagobs? Fire Kobolds? Frost Goblins?

:' (
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,702
    Kirkwald said:

CA_James said:

Oh no no no no no
    Well, there is only two weeks left of this year, it's not that heartbreaking to hear!
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,240
    ArneSo said:

I never thought this DLC and Update could get even better, but it seems that CA loves to play Santa this year. I’m hyped!

CA_James said:

• DockitDockit Registered Users Posts: 38
    Amonkhet said:

I wonder what the SteamDB is updating for.

I “think” the Shadow and the Blade is heading to Mac/Linux this week. Could it be that?
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 14,662
    Appreciate the response from CA. Now at least me want get hyped unti next tease.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,966
    steph74 said:

So, no content, maybe a quick patches to fixes some of the bugs from latest DLC?

Pretty much what I was thinking.
  • jgmasterjgmaster Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 613
    CA_James said:

I appreciate the clear communication but all I want for Christmas is the Warhammer Santa .....
    Ludwig Schwarzhelm, you have to admid he and Santa are like twins

• mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,982
    jgmaster said:

CA_James said:

I appreciate the clear communication but all I want for Christmas is the Warhammer Santa .....
    Ludwig Schwarzhelm, you have to admid he and Santa are like twins

The only difference is, he delivers justice instead of gifts.
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Registered Users Posts: 1,099
    I like your honesty James but i do not like what you had to say xD
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.