Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Your DLC / FLC wishlist for the rest of TWWII

AJH1987AJH1987 Registered Users Posts: 177
Lordpack - Eltharion vs Grom - I think this is pretty much nailed on to be coming. Great for the Greenskins, i hope they add some forest goblin units beyond the spider riders for sneaky stuff (maybe some skirmishers?), bolt thrower.... not sure what else? I've no idea what High Elf units are likely beyond the White Lion chariot. Please not sky cutters, they are ridiculous. Imrik might come along, could be FLC, although maybe FLC might come along in the form of boosts to old races as per the Brets this time around.

Wood Elves - (My biggest wish, i'll admit) Sisters of Twilight, Araloth, melee & swiftshiver shard variants of gladeriders, melee warhawk riders, ROR (ethereal Dryads, maybe warhawk riders on great eagles?)

Brets - I realise this is probably unlikely now, but i'd have liked them to get a little love. Bertrand the brigand as a hero and his peasant bowmen as a ROR, maybe a ROR pegasus or Hippogriph knights... they need a little help.

Dwarves - Josef Bugman (second biggest wish, Dwarves not having any ranged special characters is weird), Burlock Dammison (Master engineer), Ranged regular Lord option, Daemon Slayer hero (deals magical damage?). Something that deals magical missiles would fit as well, maybe some rune laden cannons or thunderers as an additional ROR (although Dwarf ROR has aged better than others, and already has more options)

Beastmen - Ghorgon is obviously popular, and while i'm no expert on the faction they feel a little neglected

Empire - Boris, a couple of Ulric units, knights of the white wolf, Teutogen guard (third biggest wish)

Norsca - I don't really know enough about options for extra lords or heroes for them. The roster is still pretty great tbh.

What's on your wishlist?

Comments

• ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,442
    edited December 2019
    Eltharion vs Grom
    GS Rework + Ushoran/Vorag FLC

DoW Preorder
    WE rework + WE FLC

Red Duke FLC as another old friend

Map expansion further south for full continents.

I really want Boris, Emil Valgeir and all Ulric Units bit they probably won’t come before Game 3. They are most likely for another empire crossover.

I personally don’t want any dwarfs in game 2. They just don’t Belong into the new world so it’s better to safe them for game 3 where we have huge mountain areas.
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,065
    Just give me the HE vs GS Lord Pack and then lets get the Pre-order and move on to Game 3.

I'm honestly starting to get tired of waiting to hear anything about game 3.
  • MadDemiurgMadDemiurg Registered Users Posts: 2,695
    Eltharion, Imrik, Grom + GS rework, Throt and clan Moulder

Team Daemons of Chaos

Team Skaven

Team Orcs & Goblins

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,741
    Eltharion the Grim + Grom the Paunch of Misty Mountain + Prince Imrik
    -takes care of the Helfs, and introduces a new LL for the Greenskins whilst starting to finish off units and characters for the Greenskins as well

Throt the Unclean + Snagla Grobspit + Taurox the Great Brass Bull
    finishes off, more or less the Skaven puts the finishing touches on all things Greenskin themed and finally gets to updating the Beastmen

Finally a preorder of Araby/Southern Realms
    I'd prefer Araby but will take Southern Realms as if Araby was ever to come they'd need a new Southlands map to be introduced in TWW3

Honourable mentions for Nagash and Thanquol but I can wait for them until TWW3.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 1,773
    1. Big GS dlc, rework etc

2. BM rework would be fun. The rest I’m not too fussed about
  • RandirRandir Registered Users Posts: 108
    Eltharion + Grom for DLC, VC or Dwarf FLC alongside it.

More legendary lords be it via FLC or DLC.

Kislev pre-order.
  • uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 262
    1° Clan Moulder + Stormfiends
    2° Tanquol
    3° Neferata
    4° Rework GS
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 548
    1. Greenskins rework + Greenskins crossover DLC. The LL that Grom needs to go up against, doesn't matter for me. I don't really like the HE, so I'm content with whoever it is.
    2. Thanquol or Throt. Leaving one of them for WH3 with Verminlords etc is fine by me, but both LLs need to be in.
    3. Southern Realms DLC for that Race is realistically possible, in comparison to Araby.
    4. Having some more Old World LLs as FLC. I would love to see some Dwarf LL or a Vampire LL that isn't a Von Carstein.
    5. Having WE reworked, and the other races, but I prefer if these factions are reworked in game 3 (especially BM and Chaos. WE can be done in WH2).

My utopia: having Araby in :(
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 2,382
    Throt, Nagash and Konrad are only characters I really want. Not a huge list at all.
  • AnglocanerAnglocaner Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 40
    1. GS VS HE
    2. Wood elves!!!
    3. BM and Chaos
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 5,725
    Imrik vs grom and sangala as flc
    We vs beastmen
    Ulric cult vs norsca
    Dawi vs vampires
    Southern realms as pre order

I know there mostly unloreful but i want them

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia
  • ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 892

We vs beastmen
    Ulric cult vs norsca
    Dawi vs vampires

Problem with WE DLC is that they are missing a lot of LL but have pretty much a full roster. best way would be a FLC LL with any Lord Pack and another FLC with the actuall WE rework
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• XalekXalek Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 328
    I just want thanquol and boneripper + clan Moulder and Throt :(

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,044
    edited December 2019
    Not sure what i want of DLC.

But FLC and patches:

1: The Wild Hunt
    Wood Elves overhaul with new mechanic.
    FLC: WE LL set in southlands.

2: The Waaaaaaaaaaaagh.
    Greenskin overhaul.
    FLC: Norsca LL

3: The Beast tide
    Beastmen overhaul
    FLC: Beastmen LL

For wood elves to get their 2 remaining LL's they need to get an overhaul first. Which is why i think the wood elves is slated for the next overhaul.

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,213
    1. His Majesty the Crown Prince Imrik of the House Caledoran, the Lord of the Dragons vs. Someone and Eltharion FLC
    2. Sisters of Twilight vs. Taurox and Ariel FLC
    3. Legions of Nagash Pre-order
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• dchip1dchip1 Registered Users Posts: 646
    edited December 2019
    1. Grom +Grim DLC w/GS rework update
    2. Moulder vs Kislev
    3. DoW DLC, Nefereta FLC
    4. BM and WE rework

It's not happening but ultimate wish was Araby. I just think itd be fun having another human faction that's also 1001 Arabian Nights but RIP
    Reghis said:

We vs beastmen
    Ulric cult vs norsca
    Dawi vs vampires

Problem with WE DLC is that they are missing a lot of LL but have pretty much a full roster. best way would be a FLC LL with any Lord Pack and another FLC with the actuall WE rework
    true but you know there might be something in lore. but LL like sisters need dlc budget fully get them.
  • DarthKaDarthKa Registered Users Posts: 428
    LP: Eltharion vs Grom, FLC: Shadowblade (2020/4)

LP: Throt vs Thorek, FLC: Aislin (2020/8)

The order of the FLC can be changed, first HE and second DE

Pre-order bonus: Warherd of Chaos. 2 LP from BM roster. (2020/12)

WH3 spring 2021
  • PaulHPaulH Registered Users Posts: 1,396
    Reghis said:

True, though they could go with a route similar to Norsca or the Imperial Huntsmen faction, where they look to more obscure sources as potential for new units. For example, Zoats are known to favour environments like Athel Loren, and there is an 8th edition short story about a Zoat that fights alongside Wood Elves. It could provide a monstrous spellcaster for their faction.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,150
    Eltharion VS Grom with Aislinn as FLC and rework of GS

A new race as pre-order.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 483
    More skaven toys are always welcome, but I think they've had plenty for now. Seeing how vampire coast and tomb kings are, I really would love for CA to redo wood elves at the same level. While I'm not really invested in any lord or unit, Drycha and the Sisters look pretty neat.
    Finally, I would love Araby but since their corner of the world is pretty much filled now I dont think they have mich of a chance. I wasn't a real DoW fan, but after seeing Gotrek&Felix, clan eshin contracts and the infamy system of the VP I think CA could make them a real fun experience.

More skaven toys are always welcome, but I think they've had plenty for now. Seeing how vampire coast and tomb kings are, I really would love for CA to redo wood elves at the same level. While I'm not really invested in any lord or unit, Drycha and the Sisters look pretty neat.
    Finally, I would love Araby but since their corner of the world is pretty much filled now I dont think they have mich of a chance. I wasn't a real DoW fan, but after seeing Gotrek&Felix, clan eshin contracts and the infamy system of the VP I think CA could make them a real fun experience.

unspeakable acts of cruelty were done by CA to the araby dream.
    southern realms is a must in my openion, molder even more...
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Registered Users Posts: 973
    My list would be;

1- HE vs GS with WE FLC
    2- Skaven vs Dwarfs with TK DLC
    3- Pre-order race with Neferata FLC

Old Friends Boris and Red Duke as some sort of marketing bonus.

For Beastmen, Norsca and Chaos I hope they will get their FLC and content in game 3. Game 2 is perfect time to give WE some love.
  • LazykingLazyking Registered Users Posts: 48
    1: Chaos (With a revamp)

2: Beastmen

3: Wood Elves (with a revamp)
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 1,714
    Greenskins- Grom and waaagh! overhaul. Plus black orc variants and I want to see the wandering Gork (or possibly Mork) idol.

If I listed anything more it'd be too hopeful.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 3,902
    Ckan Moulder, they have many of the last units I'd like to see.

The greenskins rework as a dlc because they need as many units I cant see it being any other way. But would love Grom in that.

Remaining elements to HE and hopefully something to make them more interesting.
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 1,496
    1º. Eltharion vs Grom DLC. Imrik as FLC.

2º. Clan Moulder vs Dwarfs/Vampire Counts/Empire.

3º. Cult of Pleasure or Cult of Ulric (Emil Valgeir and Boris Todbringer) subfaction.

4º. Kislev as preorder.

Also, more FLC LLs/LHs including Kouran Darkhand, Tullaris Dreadbringer, Shadowblade, Sea Lord Aislinn, Caradryan, Korhil, Elspeth von Draken, Ludwig Schwarzhelm, Kurt Helborg, Valten, Luthor Huss, Ariel, Twilight Sisters, Drycha, Neferata, Ushoran and W'soran.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 838
    I want Grom and Thanquol
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,540
    Eltharion vs Grom Lord Pack
    Greenskins Rework
    Kurt Helborg as FLC lord with Knights Panther

Throt vs Joseph Bugman Lord Pack
    Thorek Ironbrow as FLC

Pre-Order DoW or Kislev

Game 3
  • MantrielMantriel Registered Users Posts: 31
    edited December 2019
    1. Balance "rework"
    2. Eltharion+Imrik + Greenskins Rework
    3. WE Rework
    4. Beastmen and Norsca "Rework" (Horde balance)
    5. Some new Empire Factions (Ulric, Knights Panther, etc.)
    6. Bretonnia "Rework"
    7. DoW
    8. Kislev
    9. TW3 (Chaos, Ogre, Chaos Dwarves)
    10. Whole Map (and several "smaller maps" like "Old World", "Vortex", "ME", "Beastmen Campaign", "WE Campaign" etc.).

After that:
    Cathay, Ind, Araby, Hobgoblins etc.
    Maybe a "new LL" HE Phoenix King Finubar in Eataine.