Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Unıt for Repanse

gorgos96gorgos96 MemberPosts: 62Registered Users
I was disappointed with no unit addition with Repanse so I made a mod and adde a lore-friendly unit to flavor your Repanse campaigns. Its perfectly balanced(for vanilla) as well.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937954301

Comments

• goliath55goliath55 Posts: 622Registered Users
    Nice idea using the Felix skeleton
  • BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Posts: 392Registered Users
    Id really like an unbreakable peasant ROR for Repanse with Frenzy like 50% extra unit size in it. Sort of like The Tithe ROR, you know basically a load of super angry and blood thirsty peasants. Not much in the way of extra melee stats, just a blob of absolute peasant filth to meme with.
  • gorgos96gorgos96 Member Posts: 62Registered Users
    goliath55 said:

Nice idea using the Felix skeleton

Thanks, I think it made them unique and created a distinction from squires.
    BRiiTASH2 said:

Id really like an unbreakable peasant ROR for Repanse with Frenzy like 50% extra unit size in it. Sort of like The Tithe ROR, you know basically a load of super angry and blood thirsty peasants. Not much in the way of extra melee stats, just a blob of absolute peasant filth to meme with.

What an absolute Bretonnian mindset. Respect
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,654Registered Users
    BRiiTASH2 said:

Feral Peasants
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• ns2hivesight@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 118Registered Users
    BRiiTASH2 said:

You already have that in the game. The are called Tattersouls. :D
  • Nico_NINico_NI Posts: 148Registered Users
    Sorry, but foot knights are not lore friendly. Bretonnian knights consider fighting on foot as dishonourable as using a missile weapon. They only fight that way if the lose their mount or if they are inside a building/ramparts/a place where a horse can't fit. In the open, they fight on horseback.

In the case of a LH, for example, the lore can be bended (Virtue of empathy, a hermit knight).

The models are great though!
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Posts: 382Registered Users

BRiiTASH2 said:

You already have that in the game. The are called Tattersouls. :D
    Wrong Faction
    Nico_NI said:

Sorry, but foot knights are not lore friendly. Bretonnian knights consider fighting on foot as dishonourable as using a missile weapon. They only fight that way if the lose their mount or if they are inside a building/ramparts/a place where a horse can't fit. In the open, they fight on horseback.

In the case of a LH, for example, the lore can be bended (Virtue of empathy, a hermit knight).

The models are great though!

thanks, I have based them on crusading knights of origo who follow the virtue of empathy. There is a big Virtue of Empathy follower presence in Araby which is most likely related to terrain.