Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Should the zombie pirates be a base race of game 3?

BulanskovichBulanskovich Constanta, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 648
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Game 3 lacks fishy order races, and the zombie pirates have a presence in the dark lands around the lava pools, since water is liquid and the laval pools are liquid of course you're going to find pirates there. The cartoons I watch tell us proper pirates never steal so that means they're the good guys.

It would allow them to be updated to be up to par with the other races that received more attention.

Those who purchased the race pack would also get a special profile picture, a red variant of the Rotting Leviathan with anime eyes and the privilege of paying 10 extra rubles for Game 3.

Thoughts?
"Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." - Will find the author of the quote some other time.

Comments

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    No thanks.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 5,377
    NO...

Stupid Question.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 10,895
    edited December 2019
    Gotta get Skretch and Vangheist into the game somehow.

Although, I think CA might wanna make Fishmen for the fishy order faction. Make Skretch a hybrid LL for them.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 817
    Shut up and take my money!
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,832
    Yes
    And they should replace all Wood Elven Settlements on the map with Zombie Pirate ones.
    Wood Elves will be merged into the Slannesh Faction or Subfaction of all Chaos races.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 21,464
    Omg would love it!

I hope all game 3 core races will be older DLC races getting some more love. I just love to pay twice for things.
    - WE
    - VCoast
    - BM
    - Norsca

Would be perfect for game 3. All these races are missing so much! CA where’s the Love?

DoC will be the preorder, because every preorder so far was chaos related.
    Ogres and Chaos Dwarfs will be DLC together with Tigermen and Halflings.

Can’t wait!

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,205
    edited December 2019
    That's another Andrei's garbage attempt at trolling, nothing to see there.

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 1,312
    Enforest said:

That's another Andrei's garbage attempt at trolling, nothing to see there.

Isnt this a parody/response to the "SHOULD THE WOOD ELVES BE A BASE RACE OF GAME 3?" Thread?
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 25,604
    I love the idea.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA, Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,478
    Bad joke. Almost as bad as that which it parodied.
  • wunderb0rwunderb0r Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 694
    edited December 2019
    that's what I call a 'Brainfart'
  • masterhobomasterhobo Registered Users Posts: 24
    Dream starting races would be
    Halflings
    Stormcast Eternals
    Greenskins
    Parthia

CA make it happen please??
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,832

Dream starting races would be
    Halflings
    Stormcast Eternals
    Greenskins
    Parthia

CA make it happen please??

You missed out Pontus.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?