Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A request to CA, Please add in missing items for LLs!

GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,578
As the title says. Given that we have items behing generic "kill X number is battle" and such (elf hidden items and Brettonian added items from P&W) as well as items that LLs start with such as Ikkit's power armour, we now know that unique items no longer need to be tied to narrative quests.

Can we therefore get LL items that are missing such as Settra's Brooch of Ussyrian, or Franz's armour? They don't need a quest chain only a mission at a certain level (would be cool if it is thematic for the LL but doesn't need to be) or just at the beginning of the campaign?

Comments

• WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 802
    No CA have limited time and budget, don't ask for requests, CA is infallible. The items doesn't matter. Consume, don't ask questions.

• Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 2,549
    That is good idea.

Some Lords having 1 LL item really suffers, some like Dawi have 4 etc.
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 2,384
    Franz' armour is not a magical item... Franz literally ahve all of his items..

Its special armor made by Dwarfs with runes and extra pieces from Magnus armor. Hes armor is game is joke. 90 or something....
  • yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Registered Users Posts: 1,732
    Ares354 said:

Its special armor made by Dwarfs with runes and extra pieces from Magnus armor. Hes armor is game is joke. 90 or something....
    In 8th edition Karl Franz only had normal full plate armour, not magical at all. The game has given him all his unique items, and you can still equip him with magic armour if you want.
    Ares354 said:

I don't give two squirts... The armour is non-magical. Period.
  • JfrancisjJfrancisj Registered Users Posts: 30
    Legendary item mods

Ares354 said:

In 8th edition Karl Franz only had normal full plate armour, not magical at all. The game has given him all his unique items, and you can still equip him with magic armour if you want.
    So we talk about 8th edition, no lore, THEN I DEMAND to give Empire Demis with halberd and shield, hell I demand Wizard Lord and Grand Master.

You talk like CA only source is AB, bs beyond. Plus tell me what kind of stats have Full plate and Dwarf or Chaos Armor in AB

Ares354 said:

Remove at instant all no AB units, Lords options, item and so on from game. AT instant, now. Because who do care about Lore if we have AB source
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

So we talk about 8th edition, no lore, THEN I DEMAND to give Empire Demis with halberd and shield, hell I demand Wizard Lord and Grand Master.

You talk like CA only source is AB, bs beyond. Plus tell me what kind of stats have Full plate and Dwarf or Chaos Armor in AB
    At just around 4+, which is translated to 90 armour in TWWH... Which is what Franz got...
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Remove at instant all no AB units, Lords options, item and so on from game. AT instant, now. Because who do care about Lore if we have AB source
    No, because units outside of Army Books can be supported by the lore.... Franz' armour being magical however, cannot.... See how this works?

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

At just around 4+, which is translated to 90 armour in TWWH... Which is what Franz got...
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

No, because units outside of Army Books can be supported by the lore.... Franz' armour being magical however, cannot.... See how this works?
    So "Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition: Old World Armoury" is not lore ? its pure fantasy ? fake lore ? See how this works ?

So nerf all Dawi, Chaos armor to 90, see how this works ?
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

So "Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition: Old World Armoury" is not lore ? its pure fantasy ? fake lore ? See how this works ?

Yeah.. It doesn't.. It is a complete non sequitur and a really bad one at that... The Armour of Karl Franz was never magical. Not in ANY interpretation... "Dwarfen Runes" does NOT mean they are inherently magical.... That is not a hard concept to understand (or maybe it is...) Chaos Armour, Full Plate and Gromril Armour is never in the lore described as being equal. They were so for gameplay reasons. Another easily understood concept.

I cannot underline more. More powerfully emphasize. Categorically stress: Karl Franz' armour is NOT magical....

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Yeah.. It doesn't.. It is a complete non sequitur and a really bad one at that... The Armour of Karl Franz was never magical. Not in ANY interpretation... "Dwarfen Runes" does NOT mean they are inherently magical.... That is not a hard concept to understand (or maybe it is...) Chaos Armour, Full Plate and Gromril Armour is never in the lore described as being equal. They were so for gameplay reasons. Another easily understood concept.

I cannot underline more. More powerfully emphasize. Categorically stress: Karl Franz' armour is NOT magical....
    Source I provide say something different, you send non. You words are meaningless based only on your talking.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,578
    Wow, this really got hung up on Franz's armour :lol:

Ok, missing stuff like Settra's Brooch, which is a pretty major item for him. I think they are plenty and having more unique items in the game only helps to make LLs feel more unique and interesting I find
    Goatforce said:

Ok, missing stuff like Settra's Brooch, which is a pretty major item for him. I think they are plenty and having more unique items in the game only helps to make LLs feel more unique and interesting I find

Could be, but Franz suffer coz he have 2 weapons and one other item....very weak.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,578
    Ares354 said:

Goatforce said:

Could be, but Franz suffer coz he have 2 weapons and one other item....very weak.
    True, it would be nice for him to have another item