Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Help with saved campaign games in the cloud.

PineirinPineirin Registered Users Posts: 28
I had a very strange problem with Attila's cloud.
I selected the option of saving the games in the cloud in one of my two computers (laptop), but, after downloading the game in the other computer(desktop) i tried to use my saved games in the cloud but, it aren't anywhere (well in my laptop computer when I go to load game and inside games in the cloud there are my saved games.
In addition i did some test and the games that i save in the cloud in my desktop computer are in the steam cloud of this computer but not in the steam's cloud of my laptop computer.
Obiously i use the same steam account in both computers.
¿Can anyone help me?, because i want a lot to follow that campaign but my laptop cannot play 10000 men battles.

Comments

• Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    Hey,
    Can you check if the Steam Cloud Synchronization setting is enabled on both your computer and laptop?
    You can do this by:
    - In Steam games library, right-click “Total War: ATTILA” and select “Properties”.
    - In the Properties window, select the “UPDATES” tab.
    - In the "Steam Cloud" section, please make sure the box "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Total War: ATTILA" is ticked.
    - Close the Properties window.
    - Boot Attila, then quit on the Front End (this will force the Steam Cloud to sync)
    - Repeat this process on both the laptop and computer

Let me know how it goes :)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • DendrothDendroth Registered Users Posts: 1
    I've opened total war warhammer 2 for my pc and my laptop and I have ensured that steam cloud sync is on. And still my multiplayer campaign is not carried over. I was really hoping to be able to play with a friend on either my pc or my laptop as I travel.

only thing i'm not sure what you mean is

- Boot Attila, then quit on the Front End (this will force the Steam Cloud to sync)

i've booted warhammer 2 closed steam and booted warhammer 2 and closed the game multiple times to try to get the game to sync so i have the save available to cloud but still nothing available the next time I open the game.

please help
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,459
    edited January 2020
    Dendroth said:

I've opened total war warhammer 2 for my pc and my laptop and I have ensured that steam cloud sync is on. And still my multiplayer campaign is not carried over. I was really hoping to be able to play with a friend on either my pc or my laptop as I travel.

only thing i'm not sure what you mean is

i've booted warhammer 2 closed steam and booted warhammer 2 and closed the game multiple times to try to get the game to sync so i have the save available to cloud but still nothing available the next time I open the game.

please help

This thread is almost four years old. To get support for any issues you will need to contact Sega Support and open a ticket. Use the link below:

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.