Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Faster turn times now, possible for 3-4 multiplayer campaigns?

UnknownOneUnknownOne Posts: 1Registered Users
As the title pretty much explains itself, do you think the game should now have a 3-4 player capacity in the multiplayer campaign? since the update, me and my friend have been playing a lot of mortal empires lately and now that another one of my friends bought the game because of this update I feel like this is a good chance to do so with the latest update decreasing the turn times. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• LawfulgoodLawfulgood Posts: 1Registered Users
    oh boy I hope so. Only being able to play with one friend is severely limiting and forces me to play other games with my friends.
  • ScrubiusScrubius Posts: 1Registered Users
    Other titles such as Civ , paradox titles, all have more player capacity. i get it that these are different games from total war but if we can have 2 players we should be able to have 4. Turn times dont matter when you're playing with friends. I really think it would bring more players into the franchise.
  • jdone117jdone117 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Scrubius said:

Turn times dont matter when you're playing with friends.

I only got into total war because my buddy asked me to play warhammer with him 2 years ago, and that was obviously pre turn time patch. The long turn times never matter when you have a good friend to shoot **** with.
  • menandrosmenandros Posts: 30Registered Users
    thank god! Someone who have the same opinion with me. We must have multiplayer campaign for 3 players and more. Players must wright here or to my post and saport it. CA must make it hapend.