Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Request from France

NailNail Registered Users Posts: 9
Hello from France Neighbors :smile:

First at all thank you CA for this amazing game 1500 hours and still want to play :smiley:

do you think CA will release an optimization patch for Warhammer 2? Because with the last patch the developers did a really good job on the times between rounds.

Comments

• Steph_F_DavidSteph_F_David Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,126
    They just did...
  • NailNail Registered Users Posts: 9
    Ah ok, so let's hope they do a better optimization on the third in terms of FPS
    edited January 2020
    Maybe you should be more specific with what you want. Optimization for what? Load time? End turn time?

And you know that Warhammer in not a FPS?
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 1,638
    steph74 said:

Maybe you should be more specific with what you want. Optimization for what? Load time? End turn time?

They mean Frames Per Second, not First Person Shooter... You don't play with computers much, do you?
    Ugh, I have spoken.
    sorry, misread the sentence, I thought he meant their third FPS (as their third game)
    Sorry If my english is bad, feel free to correct me :)

Yes i speak about image per second, because i have i7 4930k, rtx 2060 oc 8go and 16 go ram but I have to put the antiliasing on FXAA , high/ultra and my FPS is 46 in battle when i zoom with drop at 32...
  • TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Registered Users Posts: 1,069
    steph74 said:

lol...
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,050
    Here i was thinking it was a request from OP to include baguettes in Bretonnia's trading goods.
    sieah said:

Here i was thinking it was a request from OP to include baguettes in Bretonnia's trading goods.

:D:D:D
  • kelembriborkelembribor Registered Users Posts: 769
    steph74 said:

sorry, misread the sentence, I thought he meant their third FPS (as their third game)

It seems to happen when two Frenchmen try to converse in English :)
    even more so when reading without paying enough attention...
  • EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,295
    Yannir said:

steph74 said:

They mean Frames Per Second, not First Person Shooter... You don't play with computers much, do you?
    The dude just can't read, nothing new here

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 2,104
    Nail said:

Sorry If my english is bad, feel free to correct me :)

Yes i speak about image per second, because i have i7 4930k, rtx 2060 oc 8go and 16 go ram but I have to put the antiliasing on FXAA , high/ultra and my FPS is 46 in battle when i zoom with drop at 32...

My graphics performance has tanked a bit but I'm always changing the settings so it's probably just that.

Bohemond for game 3 please!

• mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,984
    An optimisation on loading times (yes ssd) as they did to turn times would be neat.
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,150
    IIRC CA already did this in the patch that came with the last DLC

Bug Fixes
    Campaign

Slight overall improvements to both framerates and loading times

Battle

Slight overall improvements to both framerates and loading times

taken from here

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-the-potion-of-speed-update/

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)