Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[BUG] Skarsnik's final quest for his prodder causes a crash

RoksoRokso Registered Users Posts: 36
The teleport location and location on the map are inaccessible.

Walking to the quest at Karak Eight Peaks does not work and teleporting to it causes the game to freeze and crash.

My guess is adding the new lands east to the Darklands broke the quest location somehow.

I would also guess Belegar suffers a similar freeze and crash for his quest for the Hammer of Angrund at Karak Eight Peaks.

Comments

• WinButlerWinButler Registered Users Posts: 7
    I've noticed the same and you can't actually manually walk him to the target either as it just doesn't give you the option to interact with the location. Is it an issue with adding Skarsnik to a different faction via confederation perhaps? I'm playing as Black Crag while getting this issue.
  • KommisarGShadKommisarGShad Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    Jan 16 2020, having the same problem with Skarsnik's Prodder quest. No mods, multiplayer coop. The quest site can not be accessed by walking and the Teleport button causes both players clients to completely freeze require the task manager to kill.
  • tjimagineertjimagineer Registered Users Posts: 1
    I am also having the same problem this quest has been broken. Please fix this soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file