Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Dawi seem to never let go of some grudges

PapaToXicPapaToXic Registered Users Posts: 3
So I've been playing as Clan Angrund and noticed something strange. I had 3 grudges in The Book of Grudges at all times, however I noticed that there is one that never seems to dissapear: Win a battle over Wissenland. I was like ok, let me see where Wissenland is. Nowhere to be seen. Maybe some rogue armies registered as Wissenland? Nope, only greenskins and elves. I then looked at the event log and I saw as follow: I got the grudge around turn 48, at turn 62 Wissenland got wiped out and at turn 126 the grudge was still ongoing. Any possible fixes or suggestions? I though that maybe if I manage to get a rebellion at the starting location of Wissenland, let them capture the city and then kill them, it might finally complete it? Or is it a impossible to solve problem?

Comments

• LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 420
    Yup. Take Nuln, let rebelion happend, defeat them. Easy as that.
  • PapaToXicPapaToXic Registered Users Posts: 3
    Thanks man, I'll post the results here once I try it.
  • PapaToXicPapaToXic Registered Users Posts: 3
    Update: After all winning condition were met AND that one was the only grudge to remain, even if it had severy 10, and it required me to have 9 or less (already had the long campaign conditions fullfield, but I mentioned the one for the short one for better understanding of the problem), it actually counted as a win. A very interesting bug, but I can't say what actually causes it. The only problem with this is that it might get very confusing for whoever isn't familiar with it. When I get to test my initial theory, I'll post an update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file