Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How did I get this kid?

Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,287
edited February 5 in General Discussion
Could someone explain to me why the child of Cao Ren and Yuan An Yang (YuanShu's daughter) is named "Dong Ba"..??

Addendum -> Cao Ren and Yuan An Yang has already been married for several years, so unless Yuan An Yang has somehow been sneaking her way to Chang'An I don't see why she can get pregnant with a Dong baby.

Comments

• MortenKEMortenKE Registered Users Posts: 449
    Cao Ren must not be the father, and they are not ashamed to show it hahaha
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,312
    Oh dear.... it appears someone has been... cucked... poor fellow... poor fellow.... This is where dong Zhuo's Character Execution mechanic comes in handy.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 3,295
    Now I have this image in my head of Big Dong Zhuo dancing to "Billie Jean" while singing;
    "Yuan An Yang is not my lover,
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one,
    But the kid is not my son,
    She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son!
    "
  • spazcat98spazcat98 Registered Users Posts: 4
    They should really add the option to name babies
  • Ares101Ares101 Registered Users Posts: 65
    It's an annoying bug. Besides a child named Dong Ba, i got a boy named Yang Ying or Ying Yang all the time...
  • Avenger237Avenger237 Registered Users Posts: 110

Could someone explain to me why the child of Cao Ren and Yuan An Yang (YuanShu's daughter) is named "Dong Ba"..??

Addendum -> Cao Ren and Yuan An Yang has already been married for several years, so unless Yuan An Yang has somehow been sneaking her way to Chang'An I don't see why she can get pregnant with a Dong baby.

Haha, basically Yuan An Yang cheated on Cao Ren.... happened to my Liu Chong campaign when he married Liu Huimin, they don't get along and he got 2 kids with different surnames....