Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Not trying to spread fear... but is CA or it's "friends" in China under any impact from this virus?

Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,282
Just curious if any of you, your team or assets in China are being evacuated back to Britain or wherever. Please be safe and be careful :) couple of other game companies that have partners in China are also evacuating.

To hell with game development! safety comes first.
"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin

Comments

• kweassa1kweassa1 Registered Users Posts: 710
    ....way off topic, bro...
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Registered Users Posts: 2,116
    edited February 13
    I'm not sure where Netease is based, I never looked it up but I'm sure that information is available on google.
    kweassa1 said:

Not really off topic since this may have an impact on how we can expect DLCs and updates for the near future.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,154
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,282
    kweassa1 said:

Eh, it's not off topic men.... I worry for the safety of all, especially those who wish to serve our desires for gaming! What a pity such disasters happen... they should only happen in games, not in real life.

These developers at CA are like the bakers of cakes or the construction workers of houses, the serve a primary desire for mankind, to keep us happy and distracted from the terrible reality of the real world... it is only right that we return the kindness by paying for the goods and showing respect to them.

Repay a drop of kindness with a fountain of gratitude and all that. :)
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • luther84695luther84695 Member Registered Users Posts: 495
    Nobody in China is having any problem because emperor Xi sent out a command that the illness will no longer exist.
  • francisbaudfrancisbaud Registered Users Posts: 5
    I wonder if the numbers given by the chinese government are real or if they're fabricating a little to make things appear less worrying in their country.