Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Confirmed No WH3 at E3

2»

Comments

• mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 1,828

As long as they keep the dlc coming for 2 I don’t care.

Exactly. Besides WH3 will need a lot of time and work to be the one true improvement over WH2 other than just some glorified race pack.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 3,316
    I don't mind much the Lord Packs but I really wish we'd have at least one more new race.
  • KelefaneKelefane Registered Users Posts: 1,651
    neodeinos said:

I don't mind much the Lord Packs but I really wish we'd have at least one more new race.

New races are being reserved for WH3. They need something in the form of DLCs for that game. If they added another for WH2 they'd be taking away from WH3 (which is already going to be bottom of the barrel scrapping for factions after the main few)

• neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 3,316
    Kelefane said:

neodeinos said:

New races are being reserved for WH3. They need something in the form of DLCs for that game. If they added another for WH2 they'd be taking away from WH3 (which is already going to be bottom of the barrel scrapping for factions after the main few)
    I would've liked Araby, I know it was probably not happening but that one was a big missed opportunity imo.
  • ChesterMcGirrChesterMcGirr Registered Users Posts: 391
    My only hope after the last dlc shenanigans is that CA avoid December releases in future.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,614
    neodeinos said:

Preorder DLC will probably be a race and may well be for WH2

Well we will see, will be interesting to see what CA adds through LPs to fill the gap if the wait is significant still. My bet would be a Skaven vs Dwarf LP in August/September, then an announce Septemberish, as I cannot see it being announced next year, with a March release.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,283
    Eh, I were hoping to spend the next Christmas in a beautiful place, just like this one:

Maybe CA will announce Game3 before E3.

Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 2,584
    2021 and 1 dlc per year, great TWW 2!
  • ron1404nlron1404nl Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 274
    Funny how ppl jump to conclusions, she only said "No" to the question if W3 is going to be announced at E3. Not that W3 is going to be announced in either 2020 or 2021. It's only February, I doubt CA even knows.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,283
    They gonna do it like blizzard... release TW Warhammer 3 on Phone and be like

"don't you have phones?!?!?!"
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • ScionOfTheEmperorScionOfTheEmperor Registered Users Posts: 166
    I'm Fully expecting Warhammer III to be announced around September-December 2020 for a January-April 2021 Release
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 4,481
    I need to admit that I start to believe we will get one more crossover after the next one....

VC vs Skaven would actually be amazing.

Never had that one in mind but after a discussion in another thread, I realised how perfect Throt would fit against Zacharias the Everliving. This LP could come with a Dwarf FLC.

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,614
    ArneSo said:

I need to admit that I start to believe we will get one more crossover after the next one....

VC vs Skaven would actually be amazing.

Never had that one in mind but after a discussion in another thread, I realised how perfect Throt would fit against Zacharias the Everliving. This LP could come with a Dwarf FLC.

Would absolutely love that, there are some really cool things that could be added to VCs that fit great against Moulder, who are the logical next Skaven clan to add.

Though Dwarfs I think would still have a good chance to get the DLC slot imo, as they certainly have a strong claim to a Skaven matchup.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 3,991
    edited February 17
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-31-total-war-warhammer-2-announced

TW: WH2 was announced in March and released the same year so fingers crossed maybe this year still a chance.

https://www.egx.net/rezzed/2020

This is the chance perhaps, it's at the end of March.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein