Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredVortex Malus - Campaign hard-locked

RoksoRokso Registered Users Posts: 41
edited February 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Build v1.8.3

Playing Malus Darkblade Vortex Legendary. No Mods.

-2nd stage of campaign goal (clan Mors attacks)

I defended the city of Tor Elasor against the 2 Skaven stacks that spawn in. Since I was still recruiting I did not pursue to fully finish them off. They attacked again (I guess they are coded to attack over and over until killed off), but since they no longer have siege attackers (rat ogres were killed) they cannot lay siege properly.

I cannot start the battle or auto-resolve. And I cant decline since its the AI's turn.
The campaign is now hard-locked since legendary triggers an auto-save when a battle started.

Post edited by CA_Jord on

Comments

• CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 432
    Oh god, not this bug again :s

Let me take a look and I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, could you try verifying game files via steam?

Thanks for your post!

- Vix
  • CA_JordCA_Jord Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 432
    Unfortunately, I can't look into this issue further as ideally I'd need a pre-turn save. I appreciate that you may not have this as you're playing in Legendary...

If you do have a pre-turn save, please let me know!

Regards,

Vix
  • RoksoRokso Registered Users Posts: 41
    Okay I got the hard lock to happen again on Very Hard. Here's the save before before Mors attacks.

I tried to recreate the bug with the stage 1 Moulder army but they did not attack the city again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file