Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The best name competition in Warhammer total war!

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,562
Hey all !

Lets share the craziest, funniest, strangest name you have encounted in the game so far !

Any name of any lord, hero or what not is valid !

The best name I have encountered so far is . Kslaopumuil

A Skink chief for LM, very hillarious.

In the Dutch language this means : (translated direcly)

I will hit you on your mouth

The LM have all kind of funny dutch names, very very funny to encounter them and realize the first time its actually dutch haha after checking if its really saying what you think it said haha.

Honorable mentions :

Rabarber , thiefus for Skaven Plague priest (very fitting xD)
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,256
    Likka Pigkissa.

Savage Orc Warboss.
    81jt2dj75iky.png

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,562

Likka Pigkissa.

Savage Orc Warboss.

YEs ! I have him in my campaign right now as well haa !

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,343
    Aeren Jaeger.
    Imperial General mustered in an hurry to defend Averheim from Azhag stacks of 14 giants.

I laughed for a whole day, singing Vogel Im Kafig
  • NariacNariac Registered Users Posts: 248
    I had a Dwarf character who randomed "Grumpy Ol'Frowner" as his first/last name combo, which is of course, amazing.
  • adjungadjung Registered Users Posts: 285
    I once encountered a Master Necromancer named Lutz Bachmann, which happens to be the name of the founder of PEGIDA, a radical right-wing organisation in Germany. Weird.

Forward onto Slaughter.
  • Some_ScribeSome_Scribe Registered Users Posts: 1,382
    adjung said:

I once encountered a Master Necromancer named Lutz Bachmann, which happens to be the name of the founder of PEGIDA, a radical right-wing organisation in Germany. Weird.

Okay, that can't be an acccident.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 10,219
    Empire General from Middenland. Stigg von McHammer.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,583
    Flaccid Mucous. Ok, I made it up.

Likka Pigkissa.

Savage Orc Warboss.

I have seen this one. Or similar guy. There are few funny named Lizardmen too.
    adjung said:

CA Public Order change: from -99 to -88.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• Michael4537Michael4537 Registered Users Posts: 2,377
    I have a Witch Hunter in Balthazar's army in a ME campaign. I named him Mannfred Beh Gonne.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,266
    Onzinna'am

All other entries are invalid.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,542
    The Von Boltstein family.

My brothers invention.
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    It's been awhile but I once saw a name like Dogobert or something close to that. Reminded me a lot of a certain CA employee.
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,935

It's been awhile but I once saw a name like Dogobert or something close to that. Reminded me a lot of a certain CA employee.

One of the handmaidens is named after Joey Berry I'm pretty sure. It's quite common.
  • KlausTheKatKlausTheKat Registered Users Posts: 569
    I like the various Dogburglars you can employ as the Empire, Also enjoyed finding Dreadlady Eville-Lynne in a DE campaign.
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,150

One of the handmaidens is named after Joey Berry I'm pretty sure. It's quite common.
    and of of khateps starting heroes is named after grace since TK is her favorite faction

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,562
    blaat said:

and of of khateps starting heroes is named after grace since TK is her favorite faction
    Grace is a smart individual then ;) !

• blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,150
    DarkLordD said:

blaat said:

Grace is a smart individual then ;) !
    I agree :)

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • FireflyerFireflyer Registered Users Posts: 4
    I really don't remember the exact name now but I once saw a Norscan Chieftain (Aesling faction, I had them as a vassal with Chaos) called something like Rodolfo Shiptaker. I guess he got stranded from Mexico or something :lol: !