Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bandit units (New content from CA)

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 8,736
New content from CA in reference to the new game.

Comments

• Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 25,939
    I wonder if they could make the bandit banners look a bit more ramshackle to give the bandits more of that "anti-establishment" feel in battle.

• Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 3,695

I wonder if they could make the bandit banners look a bit more ramshackle to give the bandits more of that "anti-establishment" feel in battle.

That would be a nifty touch.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Registered Users Posts: 1,682

Good idea! Would absolutely add to the whole atmosphere
  • foureyes85foureyes85 Registered Users Posts: 175
    I expected to see more unshaven faces and wilder beards. They look too clean.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,736
    edited March 7
    I think those double handed sword infantry (horse be-headers) is worth the purchase. Although I agree, I wish sometimes that the designers could be allowed to go full OCD and really have time to think about details and really blow us away one day.
  • KirkwaldKirkwald Registered Users Posts: 947

Although I agree, I wish sometimes that the designers could be allowed to go full OCD and really have time to think about details and really blow us away one day.

I mean that's one reason why folks really love Warhammer. Knowing that the devs will go the extra mile for detail is one way to win over approval. Remember how 3K did the same tactic how it boasted something simple as soldiers cheering when a nearby general passes by them or how they would neatly stand aside in an orderly fashion?

Also, I agree with the bandit banners looking more or less like makeshift flags.
    Not to mention faces because geez. That part where Zerkovich shows the white tiger warriors ALL of the guys on the front have the same clean shaven faces.
    These guys are bandits, they should look as rough or even more savage than Yan Baihu although not as magnificent as his sweet stache.