Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Skaven Under-City Problem after confederation. Check This OUT !

Shando04Shando04 Registered Users Posts: 3
I confederated with Clan Moulder and apperantly They had under-city ... well... under my city and now I can't get rid of It!
And It is so poorly made It consumes like 8 food. And I got 2 more of those is Wissenland province. HELP :confounded:

Comments

• doclumbagodoclumbago Registered Users Posts: 1,948
    I see the empire is still nearby.
    Bite the bitter apple.

Let these settlements be reconquered by enemies.
    Then raze them. Then rebuild them
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,150
    cannot you rebuoild it to fit your tastes?

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 11,611
    Would it be possible to increase the discoverability of these Undercities with heroes and thus reveal and burn them?

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 10,238
    If you haven't already I'd be posting this in the bugs section. That shizzle can't be right.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Shando04Shando04 Registered Users Posts: 3
    No I didn't report to bug section.

I let empire to take them and then i reoccupied. Problem solved yea but it took like 10 turns and worth of 200 food.

Waste of time really.

And no you can't rebuild them. Opposite everytime you want to build something in settlement It just reverts back to under-city window. It was annoying...

I posted this so be careful If you want to confederate as skaven. Clan Mors is worse...
  • SaftschlauchSaftschlauch Registered Users Posts: 1
    Had to find this out in round 110 and the Undercitys are draining 22 food each turn.
    Pretty annoying when you have to restart every second campaign after playing for 20 hours because of some bug that doesn't get fixed even years after the game released.
  • LordMolochLordMoloch Registered Users Posts: 124
    I believe this is sorted as a part of the Community Bug Fix mod. Pretty pathetic that CA have yet to resolve it though.
  • BobsterivBobsteriv Registered Users Posts: 1
    I thought of a decent manual fix for this. Very annoying still but you can let it rebel by removing any stability increases and raid for reduction. The raiding will also help food production in the mean time. CA please fix this bug though. pleaseeeeeee
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,625

Had to find this out in round 110 and the Undercitys are draining 22 food each turn.
    Pretty annoying when you have to restart every second campaign after playing for 20 hours because of some bug that doesn't get fixed even years after the game released.

Strictly speaking, undercities have only been around since Prophet & Warlock, which was April last year.

But yeah, this needs to be fixed.