Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A little one birthday wish! CA ! mercy!

cossacks368cossacks368 Registered Users Posts: 98

let us pray for wise and understanding hearts .

I just want the game let my photo's lizardmen unit all be come on stage ~~~~

Comments

• IsmiIsmi Registered Users Posts: 35
    I see the Troglodon :)
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,699
    One day Troglodon please one day.
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Registered Users Posts: 1,398
    eomat said:

One day Troglodon please one day.

Nobody sees Tetto eko all views go to the Troglodon :joy:
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 3,004
    Why on earth would someone flag this as abuse!??!?
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.
    "Draconic murder ferret attack dog." - Ben1990 describing Shard Dragons.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,817
    Wyvax said:

Someone dumb.
  • manuel88manuel88 Registered Users Posts: 501
    no more jurassic park
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,776
    HoneyBun said:

Wyvax said:

I found that question more interesting than the thread (which just seemed rather sweet and demonstrates he paints really very well).

Still not managed to work it out. Could it be someone who is very sensitive to the idea that the next DLC *must* be X and X race and thus "abuse" in their eyes to even (jokingly) suggest it might be lizardmen?
    Probably because flagger is salty because OP even mentioned Lizardmen and is clearly anti-dinosaurs.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,051
    Where is cardboard cutout of the Coatl?

Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,474
    edited April 25
    manuel88 said:

no more jurassic park

FTFY
    HoneyBun said:

Wyvax said:

I found that question more interesting than the thread (which just seemed rather sweet and demonstrates he paints really very well).

Still not managed to work it out. Could it be someone who is very sensitive to the idea that the next DLC *must* be X and X race and thus "abuse" in their eyes to even (jokingly) suggest it might be lizardmen?
    People do it because there's no consequences for being an a-hole and flagging things pointlessly. It should be publicly shown who flagged it, and wasting the mods' time should be grounds for a suspension.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 3,768

manuel88 said:

no more jurassic park

FTFY
    HoneyBun said:

Wyvax said:

People do it because there's no consequences for being an a-hole and flagging things pointlessly. It should be publicly shown who flagged it, and wasting the mods' time should be grounds for a suspension.
    It was shown in the past who flagged what, but my bet is some snowflakes became enraged that people could hold them accountable for their excessive false flagging and whined until they was hidden in their anonymous safe space.
  • HamadhunterHamadhunter Registered Users Posts: 948
    manuel88 said:

no more jurassic park

always more jurassic park, alan should be a legendary lord that have a speaking cold one.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 12,830
    manuel88 said:

no more jurassic park

Never. Enough. Dinos. Never!
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,457
    edited April 26
    Haha this is someone in the forum sharing their own pictures meaning it should be sent straight to community content.

@HoneyBun

This thread was flagged because it belongs in community content. Why is this acceptable and YouTube videos about game mechanics are not?

This is what I love about this place.. the even handed moderation :D

Before anyone asks no, I don’t flag this sort of thing.. I leave that to the weeners in the thread.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 1,763

let us pray for wise and understanding hearts .

I just want the game let my photo's lizardmen unit all be come on stage ~~~~

write the same thing on reddit and there will be a chance. they do not read this forum.

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,515
    I suggest that we let the Moderators decide whether or not a thread needs to be moved, and avoid personal comments about, or to other members.

Also, keep in mind the Abuse/Spam flags are not dislike buttons. Their misuse is as much of a problem, probably more so, than many of the other issues that arise. I strongly suggest that several folks keep that in mind.

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,457
    I think it would be helpful if someone could explain what counts as community support and what doesn’t.

This thread is someone sharing a personal picture, while people who share YouTube videos isn’t them sharing personal content.

Some clarification would be helpful to everyone so we can make the right decision on posting content.
  • cossacks368cossacks368 Registered Users Posts: 98
    I love the lizardmen unit that I have them. So I photo it for a wish.
    If u don't like lizardmen why u come in here.