Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Something's On The Horizon...

Comments

• AnglocanerAnglocaner Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 52
    Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let's hunt some Orc!!!
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • SultschiemSultschiem Registered Users Posts: 2,705
    Remember how the dead arachnarok with dwarven bolts in it, was a hint towards NORSCA? Because it was in SNOW?

Its a greenskin mask in the Desert...

ARABY CONFIRMED!!!
  • TheRealIronJazZTheRealIronJazZ Registered Users Posts: 221

Remember how the dead arachnarok with dwarven bolts in it, was a hint towards NORSCA? Because it was in SNOW?

Its a greenskin mask in the Desert...

ARABY CONFIRMED!!!

"Embrace your hunger, your lust, your desire. The universe is ours for the taking."

• Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,643
    edited May 2020
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 4,259
    Oh please CA, add Grom fake mount, just to prove you diditn learn a thing from Wulfrik. I hope you diidnt forget.

@ArneSo

Wait for trailer, and see. CA love for "........" is eternal.

Let bet, how many GS unit will be reskined same units, wonna bet ? Rouge Idol just confirmed this again and agian, eternal, deep love.

Till trailer.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 11,284
    Ares354 said:

Oh please CA, add Grom fake mount, just to prove you diditn learn a thing from Wulfrik. I hope you diidnt forget.

@ArneSo

Let bet, how many GS unit will be reskined same units, wonna bet ? Rouge Idol just confirmed this again and agian, eternal, deep love.

Till trailer.

Someone still haven't learn the difference between reskin and remodel I see, I suggest you should do that before thinking about criticising the lord packs.

• LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,220
    Ares354 said:

Let's bet how many people don't understand what the term reskin means.

Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Anyone using the term 'iconic' incorrectly to pad out their dumb argument will be subject to immediate Bloodthirster summoning.
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

@ArneSo

Till trailer.

Someone still haven't learn the difference between reskin and remodel I see, I suggest you should do that before thinking about criticising the lord packs.
    I wait for trailer to see. I know what reskin is unlike you. But is CA added Rouge Idol, I dont see them doing reskinf for that race. They only have 1 eternal love, for 1 race in this setting. Funny how HE will look in compere.

Ares354 said:

You dont
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You dont
    Really. What are you basing that on? The usual shaky basis as the rest of your posts?
    Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Anyone using the term 'iconic' incorrectly to pad out their dumb argument will be subject to immediate Bloodthirster summoning.

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You dont
    Really. What are you basing that on? The usual shaky basis as the rest of your posts?
    Look on model of Archer and Huntmen and tell me those are 2 different units, not reskins with 1 or 2 difference.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,701

Looks like the closest depiction to me.
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You dont
    Look on model of Archer and Huntmen and tell me those are 2 different units, not reskins with 1 or 2 difference.
    It's not a reskin mate, it's a remodel. And what would you even expect for two differents archers units ? Completely different skeletons and animations ? You're just a fool.

Ares354 said:

You mean, a human model with a bow wasn't made from scratch? Wasn't given a different skeleton? What the hell are you smoking?

Enough with this faux che guevara of the forum baloney. It's just fake pessimism for the sake of it. You are as big if not a bigger fan of this game than anyone else, so spare us these desperate flailings.

It fools NOBODY.

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,813

Dang I really hope we will see Niblet.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You dont
    It's not a reskin mate, it's a remodel. And what would you even expect for two differents archers units ? Completely different skeletons and animations ? You're just a fool.
    Not putting them in same dlc. Let see if GS or HE will get that too, in this new dlc.
    ArneSo said:

Dang I really hope we will see Niblet.
    The front figure on the video is definitely raising something up and down. Guess it's Niblet whipping wolves or something.

Ares354 said:

You mean, a human model with a bow wasn't made from scratch? Wasn't given a different skeleton? What the hell are you smoking?

Enough with this faux che guevara of the forum baloney. It's just fake pessimism for the sake of it. You are as big if not a bigger fan of this game than anyone else, so spare us these desperate flailings.

It fools NOBODY.
    I mean dont make 2 same units in one dlc, and sell that as new units. Wonder if HE or GS will suffer that too.

• I'll leave this here so people can learn the difference

In terms of this game, a reskin would be like comparing the standard High Elf Spearmen to the Scions of Mathlann. Same model, just a different texture.

Now let's look at some photos:

This is a remodel. Yes they may borrow the same skeleton and animations but the models are clearly different

I'll leave this here so people can learn the difference

In terms of this game, a reskin would be like comparing the standard High Elf Spearmen to the Scions of Mathlann. Same model, just a different texture.

Now let's look at some photos:

This is a remodel. Yes they may borrow the same skeleton and animations but the models are clearly different

HE archers and Sisters of Avelorn actually don't even share the same skeleton.

• IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 962
    Itharus said:

The Rogue Idol is broken, and the post title is '...something on the horizon' therefore the Rogue Idol is irrelevant and placed there simply to give us false hope and troll the crap out of us while we are likely getting a snotling pump wagon in its place.

HOPE IS THE FIRST STEP ON THE ROAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT.

What a miserable way to live.
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,156
    Iokko said:

Itharus said:

The Rogue Idol is broken, and the post title is '...something on the horizon' therefore the Rogue Idol is irrelevant and placed there simply to give us false hope and troll the crap out of us while we are likely getting a snotling pump wagon in its place.

HOPE IS THE FIRST STEP ON THE ROAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT.

What a miserable way to live.
    I highly recommend purchasing a sense of humor.
  • GobloybGobloyb Registered Users Posts: 47
    So what is the meaning of the small thing on the right? It has kinda claws and also a Greenskin Mask/Face.
    Gobloyb said:

So what is the meaning of the small thing on the right? It has kinda claws and also a Greenskin Mask/Face.

It's a GS unit, the Rogue Idol. Also known as the Idol of Gork(or Mork).

• BlastroixBlastroix Registered Users Posts: 38
    The rogue idol could just be an idol, placed there to make it clear that we were looking at the badlands. Greenskins build all kinds of effigies practically everywhere. Could be the rogue idol, just saying it's not confirmed till it's confirmed.
    Blastroix said:

The rogue idol could just be an idol, placed there to make it clear that we were looking at the badlands. Greenskins build all kinds of effigies practically everywhere. Could be the rogue idol, just saying it's not confirmed till it's confirmed.

Sure but it just seems extremely likely, you can even guess there is something that looks like a foot so it can only be the unit imo.

• VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 785
    I'm kind of thinking maybe the Rogue Idol of Gork and Mork isn't broken. Like that it's idle state (buh dum tish) and then it pulls itself together when it moves.
  • WolfheimWolfheim Registered Users Posts: 33
    Orc Boarchariot in the background

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Orc_Boar_Chariots?file=Orc Boar Chariot (2).jpg

So i am guessing orc and dwarfs gonna get an long awaited overhaul. Time to buy some cases of redbull...
    Wolfheim said:

Orc Boarchariot in the background

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Orc_Boar_Chariots?file=Orc Boar Chariot (2).jpg

So i am guessing orc and dwarfs gonna get an long awaited overhaul. Time to buy some cases of redbull...

Boar chariot is already in the game lol but i like the way you think.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,669
    I love Golems. Something so satisfying about a pile of big smashy living rock.

Hopefully it's treated differently to other Orc units.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!