Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Grom artwork

Hi guys, it seems soon we're going to get some news about the new greenskins Dlc
Reading about this character I realiced that there were few pictures and artworks about him (compared to others) so I decided to make my contribution
I just want to share with you my last artwork, this time was Grom the paunch.
I hope you like it and we can play soon with the big Grom!

Comments

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 28,218
    This is awesome mate, great work!
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 13,235
    Amazing job mate

• DatHomieSilverSurferDatHomieSilverSurfer Registered Users Posts: 273
    gorgeous piece of work, I wish I had the talent and dedication you clearly have
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,989
    Ugly and fat
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

• Odysseus95Odysseus95 Registered Users Posts: 281
    Me during quarantine.

All jokes aside, the artwork looks amazing! Are you planning to do more?
  • epic_1597332552862oqD1gaepic_1597332552862oqD1ga Registered Users Posts: 12

Me during quarantine.

Thanks
    Yes! I would like to finish some incomplete works
    My favorite race are the skavens and sadly I don't have any illustration of them...yet
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,488
    Excellent work. I envy your talents. Also really cool to see more artwork depicting the mighty Paunch on foot, usually only see him on chariot with Niblet. Your doing Gork & Mork's work.
    Love Grom gonna be amazing genociding the High Elves.
    Cesede said:

Me during quarantine.

Thanks
    My favorite race are the skavens and sadly I don't have any illustration of them...yet
    Skaven eh? Any in particular? A certain Chief Warlock Engineer or a certain other Fat Boy perhaps?
    lucibuis said:

Ugly and fat

Yeah... It's Grom the Paunch like the title promised... What did you expect?
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,930
    Really amazing work def sets the mood for the big guys arrival

Excellent work. I envy your talents. Also really cool to see more artwork depicting the mighty Paunch on foot, usually only see him on chariot with Niblet. Your doing Gork & Mork's work.

Cesede said:

Me during quarantine.

Thanks
    Skaven eh? Any in particular? A certain Chief Warlock Engineer or a certain other Fat Boy perhaps?
    lucibuis said:

Ugly and fat

I really wish to play with Thanquol, I have read several novels so its one of my favorites.I wolud like to play Throt too but more for the new units and mechanics than the character
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    Cesede said:

Cesede said:

Me during quarantine.

Thanks
    lucibuis said:

Ugly and fat

I really wish to play with Thanquol, I have read several novels so its one of my favorites.I wolud like to play Throt too but more for the new units and mechanics than the character
    Thanquol isn't coming in Game 2, there's not even a point in keeping yourself excited for that until we've at least heard about Game 3.

Cesede said:

Cesede said:

Me during quarantine.

Thanks
    lucibuis said:

Ugly and fat

Thanquol isn't coming in Game 2, there's not even a point in keeping yourself excited for that until we've at least heard about Game 3.
    I read that last week, we have to wait ... I just expect they bring him properly with good mechanics
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,272
    Amazing artwork. You are truly talented.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file