Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Black Orc Big Boss = Skulls for the Skull Throne event gift?

2»

Comments

  • Bonutz619Bonutz619 Registered Users Posts: 2,169
    Itharus said:

    Crossil said:

    Itharus said:

    He was shown in the DLC trailer, not the revamp trailer, but the DLC description doesn't mention him, so... he was either a hidden revamp, this silly event thing, or they scrambled to add him last minute to avoid a Waaagh! forming in England.

    Or they scrambled to add him into the video despite him being SftSK in order to appease the masses while still not saying anything in order to make it a "leek" rather than a "hint". Therefore, he is the SftST addition.
    That's reaching.

    TBH why do people WANT him to be from that??? I'd much rather he just be part of the revamp or DLC.
    Getting BOBB as a SFTST FLC would be super lame. It should by all intensive purposes be included with this DLC/rework, which I think is the case.
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 2,438
    Have we had a Skull Throne event thing thats matched with a race in the closest DLC released to it?
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 7,087
    edited May 11
    Amonkhet said:

    Have we had a Skull Throne event thing thats matched with a race in the closest DLC released to it?

    First was Krell, unrelated, Bone Giant was some time after TK, Amethyst Wizard was followed by Hunter and Beast.

    Unrelated, before and after. Yes to have one alongside their release.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,397
    Your minds got cheated by a powerful spell, mortals. Here's the obvious "Skull For The Skull Throne" gift ~



    U welcome, boyz.





    WH Novels:

    - Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Registered Users Posts: 709
    Seems most likely to be from SftST, wouldn't be there first time CA has added some just a little bit later than the rest of the content.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 4,253
    Bonutz619 said:

    Itharus said:

    Crossil said:

    Itharus said:

    He was shown in the DLC trailer, not the revamp trailer, but the DLC description doesn't mention him, so... he was either a hidden revamp, this silly event thing, or they scrambled to add him last minute to avoid a Waaagh! forming in England.

    Or they scrambled to add him into the video despite him being SftSK in order to appease the masses while still not saying anything in order to make it a "leek" rather than a "hint". Therefore, he is the SftST addition.
    That's reaching.

    TBH why do people WANT him to be from that??? I'd much rather he just be part of the revamp or DLC.
    Getting BOBB as a SFTST FLC would be super lame. It should by all intensive purposes be included with this DLC/rework, which I think is the case.
    Nah... Not the greatest but not the worst SFTST thing ever, but damn appreciated.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,613

    Your minds got cheated by a powerful spell, mortals. Here's the obvious "Skull For The Skull Throne" gift ~



    U welcome, boyz.


    WTF is that thing? Paintjob is so monocolor I can't quite make the head out in that lighting. Poor photo :(
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,397
    Itharus said:

    Your minds got cheated by a powerful spell, mortals. Here's the obvious "Skull For The Skull Throne" gift ~



    U welcome, boyz.


    WTF is that thing? Paintjob is so monocolor I can't quite make the head out in that lighting. Poor photo :(
    Naah, your eyes are just under a powerful spell.



    WH Novels:

    - Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,872
    I really hope I am around to see the Ghorgon added and Gotrek's response. It'll be a new era for sure
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 19,728
    I'd really hope not. That'd be super lame.

    I also doubt it since it's in the build they're using now? It'd be odd to have that then not release it in the current build.
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
  • SelakahSelakah Registered Users Posts: 487

    I'd really hope not. That'd be super lame.

    I also doubt it since it's in the build they're using now? It'd be odd to have that then not release it in the current build.

    It's been done in the past. See: Bone Giant.

    The thing was in the preview builds and at least two content creators accidentally showed it way ahead of the reveal.
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 2,438
    Even though I like Tomb Kings, the Bone Giant was a cop-out, since it was supposed to be in the DLC. Its better when its for a different race, as hitting multiple races is more fun than just one.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 4,253
    Amonkhet said:

    Even though I like Tomb Kings, the Bone Giant was a cop-out, since it was supposed to be in the DLC. Its better when its for a different race, as hitting multiple races is more fun than just one.

    Eahh.... I like the BG just fine... and just because it was designed alongside the DLC doesn't mean it wasn't funded by the SFTST Event.

    Really though.... I hope we get a Melee Sword and Board Bone Giant in the future. Yeah.... A Giant with a (Silver) Tower Shield
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,613
    OdTengri said:

    Amonkhet said:

    Even though I like Tomb Kings, the Bone Giant was a cop-out, since it was supposed to be in the DLC. Its better when its for a different race, as hitting multiple races is more fun than just one.

    Eahh.... I like the BG just fine... and just because it was designed alongside the DLC doesn't mean it wasn't funded by the SFTST Event.

    Really though.... I hope we get a Melee Sword and Board Bone Giant in the future. Yeah.... A Giant with a (Silver) Tower Shield
    Dwarf's greedy arses would immediately assault the TK for that silver.
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 1,696
    If we don’t see it tomorrow from any streamers, I’d bet that it’s the skull throne event.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 19,728
    When's the Skull event?
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 1,696

    When's the Skull event?

    Last one was last year of this week.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 7,699

    When's the Skull event?

    Think it is on the 17th of May but could be wrong here
  • Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Registered Users Posts: 576

    Your minds got cheated by a powerful spell, mortals. Here's the obvious "Skull For The Skull Throne" gift ~



    U welcome, boyz.


    Your point is solid @Gotrek_Beastslayer
Sign In or Register to comment.