Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Most garbage game ever made.

Bronze65Bronze65 Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm honestly sorry that I spent money on this. Want to play anything other than a good faction?

LOL

Enjoy 15 stacks of whatever Good facttion is dominating at the time.

What a **** joke.

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 22,007
    Thanks for your contribution!
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 4,259
    Bronze65 said:

I'm honestly sorry that I spent money on this. Want to play anything other than a good faction?

LOL

What a **** joke.

You did hear that they've explicitly addressed this in the next update.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256
    Bronze65 said:

LOL

What a **** joke.

madcuzbad?
  • TheChocolateJesusTheChocolateJesus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,428
    Bronze65 said:

LOL

What a **** joke.

Ok, boomer
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.
  • karge068karge068 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,308
    OdTengri said:

Bronze65 said:

LOL

What a **** joke.

I hadn;t heard it was fixed, only that they were looking at it as you say. Has it been fixed? I havent heard any youtubers mention it

• Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 4,126
    edited May 12
    Can't really disagree with you. The order tide does ruin the end game, the chaos invasion is completely pointless at the moment. Battles also tend to feel pointless since the AI can spam armies like crazy.
  • Qwerty55Qwerty55 Registered Users Posts: 546
    low effort bait troll.
  • Okknight84Okknight84 Registered Users Posts: 102
    Slow night under the bridge apparently.
  • KillTheWorldKillTheWorld Registered Users Posts: 423
    Git gud Karen!
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 2,704
    karge068 said:

OdTengri said:

Bronze65 said:

LOL

What a **** joke.

I hadn;t heard it was fixed, only that they were looking at it as you say. Has it been fixed? I havent heard any youtubers mention it

They explained in an early livestream that the Ordertime win rate is down from 100% to something like 60-70%. They were pretty open that it's not perfect, and they're looking to further improve it, but it's very complicated because it essentially involved the macro-balance of the entire map and all factions within it.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,575
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
This discussion has been closed.