Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

1.5.2 crash caused by benchmark not solved.

nephlitenephlite Registered Users Posts: 407
edited May 13 in General Discussion
I always get crash when I click benchmark or hotkey change buttons, It is already reported on the support forum.
However, since it has not been confirmed by the developers, I would like to ask again in this post:

Are you aware of this issue?

It does not occur in version 1.4.1.

Comments

• CA_OtherTomCA_OtherTom Registered Users, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 381
    Could you report this on our bug forums? Our LiveQA team should be able to log it.
  • nephlitenephlite Registered Users Posts: 407
    edited May 13
  • markp27markp27 Registered Users Posts: 1,531

Could you report this on our bug forums? Our LiveQA team should be able to log it.

Sorry to butt in, though this is relevant to the latest patch. Are you guys ever going to fix the issues with Liu Bei, if the answer is no, atleast then I can remove this game. Some of the issues have been around since the game was released, yet nothing is done the rectify them. More keep cropping up with each DLC. It's about time CA gave Liu Bei some love, which Cao Cao and Sun family seem to get in abundance :D
  • nephlitenephlite Registered Users Posts: 407
    @markp27
    Don't take hostage yourself. Just ask.
  • CA_OtherTomCA_OtherTom Registered Users, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 381
    markp27 said:

Sorry to butt in, though this is relevant to the latest patch. Are you guys ever going to fix the issues with Liu Bei, if the answer is no, atleast then I can remove this game. Some of the issues have been around since the game was released, yet nothing is done the rectify them. More keep cropping up with each DLC. It's about time CA gave Liu Bei some love, which Cao Cao and Sun family seem to get in abundance :D
    If there are bugs with Liu Bei, please log them on the bug forum and be as specific as you can, break them up into individual posts to make things easier for us to parse.

If the issues are balance related, or some other form of feedback then get a discussion going so we can get a consensus on how important this is to the wider community.

:)
  • markp27markp27 Registered Users Posts: 1,531
    edited May 14

markp27 said:

If there are bugs with Liu Bei, please log them on the bug forum and be as specific as you can, break them up into individual posts to make things easier for us to parse.

If the issues are balance related, or some other form of feedback then get a discussion going so we can get a consensus on how important this is to the wider community.

:)
    How many times do I have to do that? Have done so both here in general discussion on numerous occasions and in bugs a couple of times.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/261131/relisting-of-issues-after-ama-talk-with-jack-lusted#latest

Is the last major post I did on this subject. My view remains the same that Jack Lusted is wrong to state that Yellow Turbans will never be allowed to join other factions, when Liao Hua was such an integral part of Shu's later campaigns.