Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I think collaborating with other companies could be a great opportunity.

TheNWordTheNWord Registered Users Posts: 2
I started playing Total War when Shogun 2 became free about a week or 2 ago and I gotta say that I instantly fell in love with the series. I bought a bunch of Total War games and DLC as well and have been playing so much. Eventually I got to thinking that Creative Assembly technically could work with EA to make a "Star Wars: Total War" or maybe work with Nintendo to make a "Hyrule: Total War" or they could even work with Bethesda to make a "Tamriel: Total War". It's just some ideas I wanted to get out there but I would love to hear some thoughts on it.

Comments

• CommisarCommisar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,474
    Currently not really any need for it, they have a lot of options open to them. Plus they'd lost a lot of creativity and income by working with other big corps which they might not want.

Also worth noting SEGA and Nintendo have been competitors and EA doesn't own Star Wars, that's Disney now...I don't want to know how that would shape lol. Bethesda has said they don't see the need to work with outside studios now.
  • TheNWordTheNWord Registered Users Posts: 2
    Like I said these are just suggestions and yes the creativeness could be limited but EA still has the license to make Star Wars games and Nintendo and Sega are on really good terms now.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,795
    I recently watched an interview with the bosses at CA and they certainly have an openminded/can do attitude. One said they have a grand list of possibilities including LotRs and whenever the timing and opportunity is right.. they won't rule anything out.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,576

I recently watched an interview with the bosses at CA and they certainly have an openminded/can do attitude. One said they have a grand list of possibilities including LotRs and whenever the timing and opportunity is right.. they won't rule anything out.

Did they really mention LotR?
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,795
    jamreal18 said:

Did they really mention LotR?
    They sure did. But the important thing is they said nothing is impossible.