Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How do you deal with Naggarond as Cult of Pleasure?

AndrettiAndretti Registered Users Posts: 14
They won't confederate. I spread chaos. They spread untainted. They are at war with Hexoatl. They are marching their armies south through my territory. They are taking insane attrition damage from my chaos corruption. Their characters are spreading untainted and further destroying my weak public order.

What are you even supposed to do?

Comments

• BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Registered Users Posts: 1,478
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

KILL THEM ALL!
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,684
    They will eventually confederate. Become strong and powerful and military ally with them and offer them lots of gold. When Malekith is wounded, they are likely to confederate.
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 2,583
    OH that's the "benefit" of chaos corruption as DE faction
  • AndrettiAndretti Registered Users Posts: 14
    endur said:

They will eventually confederate. Become strong and powerful and military ally with them and offer them lots of gold. When Malekith is wounded, they are likely to confederate.

How much gold are we talking about?
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,144
    Andretti said:

endur said:

How much gold are we talking about?
    Depending on the situation, anywhere between 5k and 100k or so. Maybe more.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • CarognaCarogna Registered Users Posts: 319
    Wasn't defensive alliance better to get confederations?
    Team Skaven
    Team Dark Elves
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 647
    Break both of Malekith's arms. Morathi will do the rest.
  • Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 633
    endur said:

don't become a millatary ally...
    it hurts your chance to confedarate just get non-agression trade and acces
  • GuillermidasGuillermidas Registered Users Posts: 95
    Wait for Malekith to recieve a major lost in battle, he then will be easy confederate.

But I feel he is more useful as ally, actually one of the very few worth allies in campaign. At least in Vortex.

Me and my 4 dark elves allies were all in the top 7 strength since turn 50, you just need to destroy Tyrion main armies to help them settle rest of Ulthuan. From there, their economy sky rocket and will start invade rest of continents (but only after High Elves main faction is destroyed).