Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Gongsun Zan court after becoming emperor is being overlooked and a bad design.

united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 1,124
We all know Gongsun Zan has less administrator vacancy because of his special inspectors.

Once he becomes emperor though. His inspector positions are removed but the cap of administrators are not removed.

This is clearly a poor design.

Without any ancillaries or tech, after being an emperor. He can only field 2 administrators.

If the game intends to remove the inspector posts, please also remove his cap on administrators which is only 2 atm.

Comments

• Vin362Vin362 Registered Users Posts: 1,491
    edited May 2020
    Personally I don't like the imperial court system as I thought there was nothing wrong with the court system we had before and with factions that have unique court positions such as Gongsun Zan's inspectors or Liu Biao's educational positions I don't think they work with the current system. I think CA needs to rethink further changes to the court or stop making unique court positions in the future or if they do decide to make more faction unique positions they should ensure they work at emperor rank.
    Supporter of Shu-Han, I wish Total War Three Kingdoms had a Three Kingdoms start date, rider of Kislev, admiral of The Awakened and Elector Count of Shu-Han
  • united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 1,124
    Vin362 said:

Personally I don't like the imperial court system as I thought there was nothing wrong with the court system we had before and with factions that have unique court positions such as Gongsun Zan's inspectors or Liu Biao's educational positions I don't think they work with the current system. I think CA needs to rethink further changes to the court or stop making unique court positions in the future or if they do decide to make more faction unique positions they should ensure they work at emperor rank.

Besides GSZ and Liu Biao, Yellow Turban is also affected by this.
    The only exception is Sun Ce, his unique court faction blends in very well.

I have no probs with the Emperor court system, it replaces the faction council which is great especially when end game can be very grindy. In addition, the 3 excellencies and 9 ministers court reflects the ancient bureaucracy of ancient China.

However, I would expect CA to at least do a retrospective testing and overhaul to the factions greatly affected these changes.
  • Ares101Ares101 Registered Users Posts: 254
    This problem is still ingame. It's just bad for those faction to get the Empire title because for example Gongsun Zan looses his 5 governour postions and doesn't get anything for it. Liu Biao has at least not that governour position debuff.