Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nakai Campaign 'Sack Cities' Bug

ChirsChirs Registered Users Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
On my Legendary Nakai campaign I went on a High Elf hunting spree and came upon two settlements that could not be taken and was only left with the option "Do Nothing" after beating their garrisons. This leaves me to believe the other new settlements that were added in the most recent patch could also be used as "sack cities."
Update: When 'sacking' these settlements they never go down in level, so you'll always face a T3 minor garrison. Without walls, you'll get around 600 gold per turn from beating the garrison.

Comments

• PanzerkampfPanzerkampf Registered Users Posts: 1
    I did not go to Ulthuan, but I got the same problem in Morgheim, Floating Village and Shattered Cove. In Karak Raziak, I could select to give it to my vassal, but it liberated Ostermark instead. It seems the newly added settlements are the problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file