Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[RTW] Rome: Total War Low FPS on AMD GPU Windows 10 (R9 390)

nuekboinuekboi Registered Users Posts: 1
I'm getting sub 30 FPS on both Campaign and Battle in Rome Total War. I'm sure my hardware is 10 times better than anything required to run this game so I'm guessing the game is having issues detecting my video card or some kind of Windows 10 compatibility issues

Comments

• CheChe Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 805
    nuekboi said:

I'm getting sub 30 FPS on both Campaign and Battle in Rome Total War. I'm sure my hardware is 10 times better than anything required to run this game so I'm guessing the game is having issues detecting my video card or some kind of Windows 10 compatibility issues

I've been experiencing the same problem, and no solution I've found online has worked. :(
    "You can learn more about a man in one hour of play, than in an entire year of conversation" - Plato

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics, doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you" - Pericles, 430BC

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara