Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nakai needs another starting unit in Mortal Empires

Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,208
WISOTT. Each LL starts with 3 extra starting units in ME except for Nakai, who just has 2, Kroxigors and Sacred Kroxigors. Other LLs have much stronger starting mix such as Sigvald or Imrik, so I don't see why Nakai can't have a third unit. My suggestion is a unit of Razordons given they're in his dlc.

That is all.

Comments

• KillTheWorldKillTheWorld Registered Users Posts: 423
    Sure, why not.
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,147
    edited May 2020
    Tbh alot of LLs need their starting units improved. Khatep should start with a stronger three units and Harkon too.

• GreenColoured#2445GreenColoured#2445 Registered Users Posts: 6,936
    Amonkhet said:

Tbh alot of LLs need their starting units improved. Khatep should start with a stronger three units and Harkon too.

Take it from someone who beat Khatep in Legendary.

He's fine. That free Hierotitan is OP as hell. Especially at that point in the game.
  • Bereaver#4201Bereaver#4201 Registered Users Posts: 968
    edited May 2020
    But having another unit as Nakai would make conquering Albion a total joke, it is easy as it is!

I suggest replacing skink unit with razordon hunting pack then.

But adding MORE units to his army is making start even more easier, and you can conquer whole Norsca by turn 40 right now.
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Registered Users Posts: 2,377
    Eh, I don't think it's necessary. You can get Kroxigors pretty early on, and then you just death roll through Norsca. By the time any factions have the units to deal with a monstrous infantry rush you should be able to afford another stack and better units.

Found Nakai to be pretty easy to be honest. Really fun though. I don't think he needs another starting unit. Would necessarily be opposed to it though.