Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer 3

Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,483

This video got me hyped again... its 2020 now, when we gonna get TWW 3? I looked forward to TWW2 because I figured we might get Araby, but since that dream has faded away... When we gonna get TWW3? :):):) I can't wait to take these big boys to elf land and let them smash up ulthuan and the emo elf land after giving Chaos a good slap.

Chaos Daemons... can't wait to play those guys. The Boys of Chaos look interesting but ehhhhhh I get bored of them really quickly. The greenskinz are far more amusing than the angry boys with spikes.

"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin

Comments

• ArchRangerArchRanger Registered Users Posts: 105
    Hopefully sometime next year. If we are lucky we will get an announcement 6-8 months in advanced at the end of the year for a mid/late 2021 release. Leaves plenty of room for the last lord pack and any potential pre-order DLC whatever it ends up being.

I'm really looking forward to Wh3 to see what potential human faction we may end up getting but more than that is playing with the Daemon roster. Looking forward to what chaos they will bring with their awesome looking armies.
  • TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Registered Users Posts: 941

This video got me hyped again... its 2020 now, when we gonna get TWW 3? I looked forward to TWW2 because I figured we might get Araby, but since that dream has faded away... When we gonna get TWW3? :):):) I can't wait to take these big boys to elf land and let them smash up ulthuan and the emo elf land after giving Chaos a good slap.

Chaos Daemons... can't wait to play those guys. The Boys of Chaos look interesting but ehhhhhh I get bored of them really quickly. The greenskinz are far more amusing than the angry boys with spikes.

It's been 100% confirmed as January 22nd, 2022.
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • epic_159734188596UVsdwmxepic_159734188596UVsdwmx Registered Users Posts: 427
    Everything will be rebalanced again, so not only we'll get more races the ones we have now will change in balance of power. VC ruled in WH1 but their transition to WH2 was rly bad.

Where did you get that info?
  • Ol_NessieOl_Nessie Registered Users Posts: 4,303
    Zafras said:

He didn't.
    Build a Slayer Hero and make Miners, Rangers, and Irondrakes great again! Thorek Ironbrow 2020

• Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,592
    Zafras said:

Since a game release on a Saturday seems highly unlikely, he is obviously just trolling you.

------Red Dox
  • starcreator1012starcreator1012 Registered Users Posts: 199
    personally i would love to see us go far east to get a map as big as wh2 but i don't think its happening which makes me sad tbh as Cathay,Nippon and ind i think need some love and would be really fun to play as
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    don't worry boro, cathay won't be athing in wh3
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 12,853
    I want the Far East because it would offer interesting start positions for crossovers.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,698

The case for Cathay remains strong.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
    Red_Dox said:

Zafras said:

Since a game release on a Saturday seems highly unlikely, he is obviously just trolling you.

------Red Dox
    I didn't believe him, if he had said january of 2022 maybe, but giving an exact day more than a year ahead is highly unlikely.
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Registered Users Posts: 2,574

O yeah just like araby.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 1,405

What case there is no case.
  • capybarasiesta89capybarasiesta89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,295
    Radio silence on WH3 after few years is deafening. We heard what back in 2018 about Pre Production stuff and that was in What Teams are Working On blog. When they said infamous code words like Chaotic, Madness where people got **** about cryptic talk.

There is literally no articles or anything, I remember back in what that was 2016 where guy posted article about WH2 and that he saw Hydra model and such.

It's 3 years later since 2017 and we are in unknown, no leaks, no articles, zero information. As much as I like all DLC's I want TW WH3 announcement would be good if it was at Gamescom.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Registered Users Posts: 4,353
    Boreal said:

What case there is no case.
    Pretty much the only case for a potential Cathay is the fact that people are expecting the game 3 standalone map to be just as big in scope as the Vortex map. And if you stop at the mountains of mourne that's going to be a pretty crappy map in comparison to both size and variety. But even if CA expands the map East it doesn't necessarily mean Cathay. They could even just turn a lot of it into DoC territory and say they've stomped out Cathay and are moving West into the rest of the map and have to be stopped or some 1 sentence line like that.

If the map ends at the mountains of mourne, it's going to be a big letdown for a lot of people as that's going back to game 1 in scope for map size. But I'm not expecting a fleshed out Cathay either.
    Later