Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Fire Mage Hero mount disappear when there are 2 fire heroes in army

MezuthialMezuthial Registered Users Posts: 2
edited June 5 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Playing build 1.91, Mortal Empires af Imrik faction

When you have 2 Fire Mage Heroes in your army and one is mounted on their Sun Dragon but the other isn't (in my case due to lvl), when engaged in battle, on the battle map both Fire Mage Heroes are without mount.

I haven't had the opportunity to test this with 2 Fire Mage Heroes who both have their mounts unlocked. I'll update when I can test that.

P.S. Not sure if the .replay is of the correct battle as I'm new and didn't use that feature, but just in case it is I added. The last battle was the one where my Fire Mage Heroes were without mounts.

P.P.S. I am actually a software tester so I'll do my best to reproduce and test this bug in various ways and update my bug report.

Thank you for the time and I just love the new Imrik faction!

Update: In a earlier save I avoided using both Fire Mage Heroes in the same battle, but still my Fire Mage Hero didn't have her Sun Dragon. I had to dismount her and remount her to make it work again.
Post edited by Mezuthial on

Comments

• MezuthialMezuthial Registered Users Posts: 2
    I saw that bug and this isn't T-posing.

I'm not sure what combination led to it. The hero died with the immortality perk, so was wounded. Then I had that hero rejoin the army it was in with the second Fire Mage Hero and the mount just wasn't there and they were on foot instead of sun dragon. I then removed the Fire Mage Hero that didn't have a mount and suddenly the other's sun dragon mount did spawn.

I know there are some problems involving mounts, this just seemed very different.
  • MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Registered Users Posts: 228
    Mezuthial said:

I saw that bug and this isn't T-posing.

I'm not sure what combination led to it. The hero died with the immortality perk, so was wounded. Then I had that hero rejoin the army it was in with the second Fire Mage Hero and the mount just wasn't there and they were on foot instead of sun dragon. I then removed the Fire Mage Hero that didn't have a mount and suddenly the other's sun dragon mount did spawn.

I know there are some problems involving mounts, this just seemed very different.

This is very strange bug and I haven't reading before about this bug. :/
  • YogurtkingYogurtking Registered Users Posts: 5
    just had this happen too, wasn't related to either death or having two fire mages for me. last twenty battles my fire mage has a sun dragon mount, now she doesn't. curiously the mount is still listed in her equipped items.
  • YogurtkingYogurtking Registered Users Posts: 5
    OP try unequipping and reequipping the mount. that fixed it for me.

also playing imrik as it happens, but vortex campaign.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file