Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Black Orc Big Boss High Level Skill Tree in Campaign

endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727
In case you haven't checked yet, Black Orc Big Boss now has a level 14 skill tree, similar to the level 12 skill trees most legendary lords have.

I really like the new Black Orc Big Boss tree. He received skills that buff his army, buff his battle skills, and buff certain agent actions.

Great change.

I also like the change to Grimgor -- +2 black orc hero capacity in his skill and unlocking BOBB recruitment for his campaign.

Comments

• TheBlaze_64TheBlaze_64 Registered Users Posts: 255
    Awesome, I'm away from the computer and was really wondering what the new skills were. Sounds really fun.
  • SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Registered Users Posts: 538
    endur said:

In case you haven't checked yet, Black Orc Big Boss now has a level 14 skill tree, similar to the level 12 skill trees most legendary lords have.

I really like the new Black Orc Big Boss tree. He received skills that buff his army, buff his battle skills, and buff certain agent actions.

Great change.

I also like the change to Grimgor -- +2 black orc hero capacity in his skill and unlocking BOBB recruitment for his campaign.

Pics or it didnt happen. 😂 I'm away all day and just want to what the skills are.
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727
    deadly onslaught, cool down reduction for skills, replenishment for orcs, skill cost reductions and buffs for attacking garrisons and units, maybe something else
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,469
    i hope CA gives Grimgor a Black Orc Big Boss at the start of the Campaign.
  • LayzanLayzan Registered Users Posts: 1,018
    Loving playing Grimgor right now, and after over 2000 hours of just playing him alone through all the bad waaagh mech etc over years, it's really great fun!
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,003

i hope CA gives Grimgor a Black Orc Big Boss at the start of the Campaign.

Grimgor unlocks the recruitment of BOBB everywhere now.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,153

endur said:

Great change.

Pics or it didnt happen. 😂 I'm away all day and just want to what the skills are.
    Reddit got you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/hbgmyp/new_black_orc_big_boss_skills_iz_here/
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 181
    One good improvement if you invest the points in the black orc big boss in 'assault garrison' (3 points = 30%) and there is a new skill called 'one orc army' (1 point = 15%). This means if you use this before a big siege you can wipe out 45% of their garrison

• MooncakeMooncake Registered Users Posts: 607
    edited June 18
    He has a voice! Glad i didn't start a proper GS campaign yet.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,925
    So I imagine you need to start new campaign to get the new skill trees, correct?
    ò_ó
  • redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 181
    Warlocke said:

So I imagine you need to start new campaign to get the new skill trees, correct?

Yep, prepare that restart campaign
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,925

Warlocke said:

I’m happy I set aside my GS campaigns and focused on Imrik over the last month.
    ò_ó
  • Jman5Jman5 Registered Users Posts: 745

One good improvement if you invest the points in the black orc big boss in 'assault garrison' (3 points = 30%) and there is a new skill called 'one orc army' (1 point = 15%). This means if you use this before a big siege you can wipe out 45% of their garrison

On top of that when you assault enough garrisons you pick up another +15% bonus to assault garrison. So 60%
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,927
    edited June 18
    Jman5 said:

On top of that when you assault enough garrisons you pick up another +15% bonus to assault garrison. So 60%
    Let's just completely delete garrisons at this point. Would be easier and would remove siege battles too. One stone two hit.
  • GrayserGrayser Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 314
    Excited to play a Grimgor campaign with this, now I just need to l2p Orcs.

Nice change though 10/10
  • VacmidvalleyVacmidvalley Registered Users Posts: 332
    edited June 18
    Too bad the Orc Warboss Lord still has nothing. Those changes to Bobb are great though.
  • Cadia101Cadia101 Registered Users Posts: 782
    Cry in Henri and 3 unique skills.

Joke aside it’s great, I wasn’t impressed by is original skill tree.
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 1,511
    Jman5 said:

Assault units and garrisons must be nerfed. It's completely ridiculous at this point. No one should be able to kill more than half an army or garrison without a chance to counter it in real time. This is supposed to be a strategy game, not a card game.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727

Assault units and garrisons must be nerfed. It's completely ridiculous at this point. No one should be able to kill more than half an army or garrison without a chance to counter it in real time. This is supposed to be a strategy game, not a card game.

I'm going to assume you are either being sarcastic or don't use heroes in the game.

A hero can't kill more than half of an army or garrison.

Even if you have a 50% or 60% buff on your hero, that is just a 50% or 60% buff to the damage the hero normally does. So if the hero normally kills 2 units, with a 50% buff you now kill 3 units with the hero.

• GeneralTGeneralT Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 83
    Warlocke said:

Warlocke said:

I’m happy I set aside my GS campaigns and focused on Imrik over the last month.
    You don't need to restart a campaign if it's already startet after the latest DLC. Works find for me