Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

nakai the wanderer cant capture morgheim?

mrfatbard#3794mrfatbard#3794 Registered Users Posts: 38
blah blah blah playing as nakai the wanderer and cant capture morgheim (place in the orc swamps) and as a result cant win the game lol its always fun to find a bug that laughs at all your hard work :smiley:

Comments

• steam_164514287119Vwa8iGQsteam_164514287119Vwa8iGQ Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 367
    You also can't revive/gift the settlement to the ostermark faction.
    Despite this, any empire faction capturing morgheim will trigger an event stating that morgheim is ostermarks let them keep it or give it to ostermark.
  • schererpowerschererpower Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I came here because I also had the Nakai problem, but I can somewhat somehow tie those two together. While playing as Nakai and taking Ostermark from the vampires, it let me choose a temple, but then Ostermark emerged even though they had conscripted earlier in the campaign.
    I got an ally to take out Morgheim for me, but Nakai also can't take the (Edit:) Shattered Cove settlement in Gnoblar country which took another 30 turns to convince someone to take.
    Post edited by schererpower on
  • Kokusz1Kokusz1 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello, i'm playing as Nakai and i'm at the 271 turns, and i found these uncaptureable settelments too, like Morgheim. I can write all of it down if you want.
    Another thing and i dont know if its a bug or not, but as Nakai i cant take forts, and gates only raze them.
    I met with the Ostermark bug too, when i take Karak Raziak, Ostermark just popped out like it belongs to him, even when i destroyed Reikland...
    And the most disturbing bug in the mechanic, somehow i had military alliance with another 14 faction in the early part of the campaign, and Reikland got called into war with the Defenders of the great plan, but i didnt got involved, i was still in alliace with Reikland. That was a wierd diplomacy.
    But i cant finish my campaign, because the settelments I am at war with every remaining faction, so there is nobody to take them out for me, Grimgor will live forever.

Tell me if you want me to be more specific.
  • mrfatbard#3794mrfatbard#3794 Registered Users Posts: 38
    Kokusz1 said:

Hello, i'm playing as Nakai and i'm at the 271 turns, and i found these uncaptureable settelments too, like Morgheim. I can write all of it down if you want.
    Another thing and i dont know if its a bug or not, but as Nakai i cant take forts, and gates only raze them.
    I met with the Ostermark bug too, when i take Karak Raziak, Ostermark just popped out like it belongs to him, even when i destroyed Reikland...
    And the most disturbing bug in the mechanic, somehow i had military alliance with another 14 faction in the early part of the campaign, and Reikland got called into war with the Defenders of the great plan, but i didnt got involved, i was still in alliace with Reikland. That was a wierd diplomacy.
    But i cant finish my campaign, because the settelments I am at war with every remaining faction, so there is nobody to take them out for me, Grimgor will live forever.

Tell me if you want me to be more specific.

yes that would be good probly for developers and stuff :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file