Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedOdysseus Safe Haven Bug

Rogue916Rogue916 Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 239
edited August 2020 in Campaign and Battle Bugs
First time posting a bug so not sure what standard procedure is. Anyways! A few settlements which I had a Safe Haven in remained Safe Havens even after they were conquered(a notification even popped up that stated that it had been destroyed), with no option to build anything in it except for the main settlement upgrades.
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• epic_159741174970sKcaeS0epic_159741174970sKcaeS0 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same bug here. This does not happens always but is very annoying. PS: it's my first time posting a bug too. I hope CA can check and solve it.
  • ZsoldyZsoldy Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same bug here. Though I didn't even have any safe haven in those provinces but it still shows the main building as the only upgradeable while having the same background picture as in case of a safe haven.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,557
    edited August 2020
    The thing is that Odysseus has a faction mechanic whereby he can only upgrade the main building in land-locked settlements and nothing else, but he gets special buildings in coastal setllements.

I'm not sure if this is the issue with all of you but it might help some.

Post edited by BillyRuffian on

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • epic_159741174970sKcaeS0epic_159741174970sKcaeS0 Registered Users Posts: 2

The thing is that Odysseus has a faction mechanic whereby he can only upgrade the main building in land-locked settlements and nothing else, but he gets special buildings in coastal setllements.

I'm not sure if this is the issue with all of you but it might help some.

Oh c'mon thats true!! I red all the factions details but I did not understand it like it is. In my case, this is what is happening to me so this is NO a bug.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Thank you for your reply!
  • ZsoldyZsoldy Registered Users Posts: 2
    Ah! Thanks for the clarification. I better find some settlements on the seaside then! :)
  • Rogue916Rogue916 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 239
    I feel so dumb right now! Thank you!