Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Radious Mod - The Furious Wild

Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Registered Users Posts: 2,782
edited August 2020 in Community Mods
I wonder what these guys are gonna do on their mod :)

Perhaps expanded-on units

New characters?

I guess we'll have to wait and see!

I don't usually bother with mods, but when playing a Total War game, I simply cannot be without Radious Team's mods for long... they just improve everything.
"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• RewanRewan Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,677
    edited August 2020
    I mean just ask the man @Radious

Tbf Radious mods were the first ones I ever used on Shogun 2 (for the buildings so I could enjoy using my food...). But I'm not a fan of all the units mods. (Because while I think some units are missing I just think it's "some", not the amount added by such mods ... I don't even remember how many units R2 Radious added to the game...)

My personal collection of hazardous tests and quickfixes (yes this is a link).
    Wondering why you get some traits on your characters this may give you a vague idea

Balance enthusiast, I like tinkering and messing with stuff and values. Cool heads prevails !
  • Anedon26Anedon26 Registered Users Posts: 170
    I don´t like Radious, feel it adds far too many units and this tendency to give everyone everything kind of destroys all uniqueness. Wouldn´t be suprised if with this dlc the mod will give Han faction elephants and tigers, while the Nanman get basically all the Han units as well.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,892
    Anedon said:

I don´t like Radious, feel it adds far too many units and this tendency to give everyone everything kind of destroys all uniqueness. Wouldn´t be suprised if with this dlc the mod will give Han faction elephants and tigers, while the Nanman get basically all the Han units as well.

Im on the same page. Radious isn't a mod i could ever use.

• RadiousRadious Senior Member Czech RepublicRegistered Users Posts: 498
    edited August 2020
    We have a big plans, Nanman roster expansion will come few weeks after dlc release, already have a lot materials, working closely with chinese and koreans people who know so much about this period is a great help to add fitting units to the game same way as we expanded every Han, Bandit and Yellow Turban faction.

Nanman must stay unique - so no cavalry for them, not even via techs as CA giving them - Cataphracts will be removed - complete joke...., no crossbows or any other Han unique stuff. Same goes other way - no Elephants, tigers ,darts etc for Han factions. Nanman will focus more on ambushes, poison and wild animals!

Goal is to keep every faction unique with own fitting units and offer great variety.

You can check our current unit guide here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UHlc8i_uZ8Sv0bRDUwEN9mDCwlsFnM3R - Complete Radious Unit Tree

But before that we will have to fully update the mod to make it playable with new dlc/update and progress will be regularly posted on our classic update blog as usual.

A lot to do, Troy overhaul is growing every day and our Warhammer 2 overhaul is getting massive updates almost every week. Busy times!
    Post edited by Radious on