Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Turins worst legendary lord list

saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 7,546
edited September 9 in Balancing Discussions

how to buff them

lords list in video thanks to @yst

1.khalida
2.tiktaqto
3.nakai
4.sigvald
5.tretch

for me give khalida range attack instead of her magic missile
#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
Post edited by saweendra on

Comments

• Cadia101Cadia101 Registered Users Posts: 1,035
    Could you make the list so people can quickly get in the discussion ? That would be nicer than having to listen to the entire video.
  • ystyst Registered Users Posts: 8,175
    edited September 9
    Ghorst is so bad he didnt even make it to the worst list
    Cadia101 said:

Could you make the list so people can quickly get in the discussion ? That would be nicer than having to listen to the entire video.

Usual suspects, khalida, tiktaq, nakai, sigvald and tretch. Not sure why ppl hate sigvald so much lol, hes the only lord i use playing chaos.
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 7,546
    yst said:

Cadia101 said:

Usual suspects, khalida, tiktaq, nakai, sigvald and tretch. Not sure why ppl hate sigvald so much lol, hes the only lord i use playing chaos.
    Cadia101 said:

@yst thank you for making lord list.
  • another505another505 Registered Users Posts: 2,565
    Tiqtakto is not that bad. i dont get why people think so

960, phys resist, high md. flier, with ap
    yea, he wont do much, but hes great at just harassing and not getting killed, and freaking cheap

i will take him over ungrim and ghorst any time
  • eumaieseumaies Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,854
    Sorry but dwarfs would pay extra to get sigvald in their roster, and most factions would trade somebody for tic-tac-toe. He’s downright great for his price and all around utility.

• KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 999

how to buff them

lords list in video thanks to @yst

1.khalida
    2.tiktaqto
    3.nakai
    4.sigvald
    5.tretch

for me give khalida range attack instead of her magic missile

Anyone who puts Nakai in a bad lord list should be chased by a pack of crocodiles.

yeah tictaq is not that bad , so is sigvald

what do you guys thinlk of nakai and tretch and khalida
  • Disposable HeroDisposable Hero Registered Users Posts: 5,591
    Isn't tretch almost meta in Asia? Or maybe I dreamt that. I would rather go with ungrim, nakai and ghorst still i think.

Tiktak is not horrible but in most mu where you dont expect flying use I think the red crest chief of better of you just want a cheap dude in the air.
  • ystyst Registered Users Posts: 8,175

yeah tictaq is not that bad , so is sigvald

what do you guys thinlk of nakai and tretch and khalida

Nakai is outright rubbish, rightfully on the list. Not only hes extremely overpriced, his items r just rubbish with 0 prectical uses whatsoever. He doesnt even have a good stats like sarth or throgg

Ghorst-grade legendary lords so bad that no one bothers wasting time talking about him coz he will just be like ghorst where theyw ill remain the same comes 2030
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.

Isn't tretch almost meta in Asia? Or maybe I dreamt that. I would rather go with ungrim, nakai and ghorst still i think.

Tiktak is not horrible but in most mu where you dont expect flying use I think the red crest chief of better of you just want a cheap dude in the air.

Red crest flying cost 1150 iirc naked.
    I definitely prefer tiqtakto over that
  • outrage4outrage4 master engineerRegistered Users Posts: 377
    yst said:

Cadia101 said:

Ghorst is not that bad. He is relatively cheap mortis engine. Cheap because you don't need to take mage with him.
    I think ungrim and ghorst are soooo bad that turin even forgot they exist
  • outrage4outrage4 master engineerRegistered Users Posts: 377
    VC are overloaded on insanely strong lords so i guess Ghorst doesn't look so impressive in comparison. But he is not terrible.

I think ungrim and ghorst are soooo bad that turin even forgot they exist

no he said ghorst got better, and i agree, he is cheap mortis engine much better in some mu.
    Miasma of despair is just bad...
    Would be okay if its a common price ability

Nakai needs his weapon buff ability and cheaper, by lore its similar to kroq kar god hand or gor rok mace. They are old one weapons

Miasma of despair is just bad...
    Would be okay if its a common price ability

Nakai needs his weapon buff ability and cheaper, by lore its similar to kroq kar god hand or gor rok mace. They are old one weapons

its like go rok mace but exact opposite it has auto block
    Also just noticed

Ghorst's cart, if you hover over it it has Extremely fast entity cap on it LOOL

even CA is just joking on the poor guy

Also just noticed

Ghorst's cart, if you hover over it it has Extremely fast entity cap on it LOOL

even CA is just joking on the poor guy

LOL, why they even put him in game, would have better to go with any other better necromancer or a different blood line
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Registered Users Posts: 4,464

Tiqtakto is not that bad. i dont get why people think so

960, phys resist, high md. flier, with ap
    yea, he wont do much, but hes great at just harassing and not getting killed, and freaking cheap

i will take him over ungrim and ghorst any time

Aint that great ag not grtting killed tough. Pretty slow for such a carachter( dont get me wrong he still fast, there is just much faster stuff in the air) 3300 HP 30 armor and big hitbox. Quite weak at nit getting killed imo.

tictq need blowpipe may be
  • DwarfSizedBeardDwarfSizedBeard Registered Users Posts: 936
    edited September 9
    there's a good argument that no dwarf lord belongs on the list not because they don't need so much help, but because they all need help to the point the best two can only be argued for one being cheap, and the other having a slow, and thus there's nothing strong enough in there faction to call there worst terrible against

there's a good argument that no dwarf lord belongs on the list not because they don't need so much help, but because they all need help to the point the best two can only be argued for one being cheap, and the other having a slow, and thus there's nothing strong enough in there faction to call there worst terrible against

Pretty much. Yap
  • littlenukelittlenuke Registered Users Posts: 421

hahaha 100%
    Karaz-A-Karak discord: https://discord.gg/UZV6F5N
  • littlenukelittlenuke Registered Users Posts: 421
    the bars so low. imagine HE getting ungrim XDXDXD oooh the outrage, the screaming
    Karaz-A-Karak discord: https://discord.gg/UZV6F5N
  • tank3487tank3487 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Tictaq are not bad. It is cheap flying Lord. He is quite good in some matchups for harass and not die things.
  • WitchbladeWitchblade Registered Users Posts: 796
    TTT is bad, because he's too squishy to engage in any blob and he very easily gets stuck. Cheap is not a benefit if you can't have him engage anywhere. Kinda like Morathi without debuffs and spells. Try using him. It's no surprise nobody does.

That said, he's definitely not as bad as most foot lords, because at least he can run away and chase something off even without engaging anywhere.

Nakai may be the worst on that list, as on top of being bad, he's also a missile magnet and pretty easy to kill. At least Sigvald and Tretch live to suck. Nakai always dies sucking.

TTT is bad, because he's too squishy to engage in any blob and he very easily gets stuck. Cheap is not a benefit if you can't have him engage anywhere. Kinda like Morathi without debuffs and spells. Try using him. It's no surprise nobody does.

That said, he's definitely not as bad as most foot lords, because at least he can run away and chase something off even without engaging anywhere.

Nakai may be the worst on that list, as on top of being bad, he's also a missile magnet and pretty easy to kill. At least Sigvald and Tretch live to suck. Nakai always dies sucking.

He isnt meant to engage in blobs though. I use him like a light cav or great eagle. Hit and run. Plenty of places to engage. rear charge infantry, pick off range units or stragglers, harass back line, chase routing units.

But ya he can have some buffs. I suggested in the other thread he get 100 speed and 30 missile resistance
  • Wyvern2Wyvern2 Registered Users Posts: 1,598
    Eh, I don't agree with all of that list. Khalida is ok. Certainly not bottom 5 when you have lords like Ungrim or Repanse running around. Her big problem is that other TK lords are either really strong caster combat hybrids, or at least offer some fancy gimmick. Khalida does have a niche application as a hybrid backline support/defense lord, and so isnt really that bad.

Nakai is just overpriced.

Tictac suffers from lizards not really being built to support aerial dominance, which is basically his sole gimmick(alongside being cheap, but you have generic lords for the cheapo option). Pluz lizard lords with tempest arguably support air plays better(similar issue to poor eltharion.

Sigvald is another one thats alright. His gimmick is being cheap and hard to kill. Not saying it isnt dull as dirt or uninspired, but its not terrible, and allows you to pick a lore other than metal if you need snipe resistance.

Tretch is sad, much in the same way as queek though. Skaven just have too many amazing hybrid characters, and tretch isnt actually hard to snipe, which seems to be implied by his lucky skullhelm and stalk abilities.
    Regularly publish Total War: Warhammer 2 content on my YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPI93p-X2T4YKD18O16bhPw
    Wyvern2 said:

Eh, I don't agree with all of that list. Khalida is ok. Certainly not bottom 5 when you have lords like Ungrim or Repanse running around. Her big problem is that other TK lords are either really strong caster combat hybrids, or at least offer some fancy gimmick. Khalida does have a niche application as a hybrid backline support/defense lord, and so isnt really that bad.

Tictac suffers from lizards not really being built to support aerial dominance, which is basically his sole gimmick(alongside being cheap, but you have generic lords for the cheapo option). Pluz lizard lords with tempest arguably support air plays better(similar issue to poor eltharion.

Sigvald is another one thats alright. His gimmick is being cheap and hard to kill. Not saying it isnt dull as dirt or uninspired, but its not terrible, and allows you to pick a lore other than metal if you need snipe resistance.

Tretch is sad, much in the same way as queek though. Skaven just have too many amazing hybrid characters, and tretch isnt actually hard to snipe, which seems to be implied by his lucky skullhelm and stalk abilities.

Repanse isnt bad either. Shes average, dont deserve bottom 5 list

but she can also do some buffs
    either

Blessing of the lady 20 phys resist and price increase.
    It make sense shes blessed by the lady and it keeps her theme of being tanky.

or

Wrath of holy maiden cool down to 90 second, price increase from uncommon to rare.
    This allows her play debuffs better. Personally I think this would be best since Bret doesnt have a lot of aura debuffs/buff abilities or tactical depths.
    and Sword of Lyonnesee cool down to 90 second. So she can duel better, the sword is not good on a horse lords. foot and horse character melee buffs need shorter cooldown all around. Made a thread about it.

Wyvern2 said:

Repanse isnt bad either. Shes average, dont deserve bottom 5 list

but she can also do some buffs
    either

Blessing of the lady 20 phys resist and price increase.
    It make sense shes blessed by the lady and it keeps her theme of being tanky.

or

Wrath of holy maiden cool down to 90 second, price increase from uncommon to rare.
    This allows her play debuffs better. Personally I think this would be best since Bret doesnt have a lot of aura debuffs/buff abilities or tactical depths.
    and Sword of Lyonnesee cool down to 90 second. So she can duel better, the sword is not good on a horse lords. foot and horse character melee buffs need shorter cooldown all around. Made a thread about it.
    i like your second suggestion . may be they also need to change her banner from conditional to constant, i think right now her banner is activated in melee only, so she has to be in melee to buff units.

and her animations need work she does those huge turns attacking foot characters and doesn't follow through,
    and if she is chasing SEM she actually pushes it rather than getting attacks off.