Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

News? from Steam

Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,200
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No faction shall escape my sight.
Let those who think deniers are right
Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
Tagged:

Comments

• WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,324
    It has very little bearing unless the Games Workshop / Press Depot is updated, or @Daruwind digs up a promotional artwork that leaks from there.
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 849

Those that divine the future from the SteamDB are cursed men. They gaze upon the ineffable void gleaning only existence but not meaning to existence. Once in ages past the beings from beyond left meaning in their cosmic code, but now the eldritch forces shun the speculation of feeble human minds.

Cursed are those who gaze into that abyss and may mercy fall upon them.

Poetic. reminded me of this:

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,478
    Tuesday Newsday, I'm sure of it. 'Nothing in September' was a big lie. Hype yourself, hype!
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,245
    On topic though, it really just confirms stuff exists. So not much we didn't already know. Could be that is a new branch for the preorder or something. Could be another random promotion like Gotrek.

Could be anything. Might be nothing.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,130
    edited September 14
    The new entry is for the DLC after this one. It has no bearing on the current DLC.

It shows nothing other than that there's yet another addition after this one.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,086
    Crossil said:

The new entry is for the DLC after this one. It has no bearing on the current DLC.

DLC or FLC
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
    edited September 14
    SiWI said:

Crossil said:

DLC or FLC
    Probably DLC. All of the recent releases had entries for DLC, FLC and so on, but they were added together with consecutive numbers(that is, they were added at the same time for the same planned release) and were released in the exact order. This new entry is disconnected from the other three, which represent the next release's DLC and FLCs. So it isn't connected to the WE DLC.

What's newly added will be released much later than all of the other ones as it isn't concurrent with them.... well, ok, it could be some kind of intermittent standalone FLC that is not connected to any DLC and simply serves to bridge the gap between two DLCs, but that's something that CA rarely does. If it is so, I could hazard a guess at some new years FLC?

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,143
    Beastmen confirmed.
    Crossil said:

SiWI said:

Crossil said:

DLC or FLC
    Probably DLC. All of the recent releases had entries for DLC, FLC and so on, but they were added together with consecutive numbers(that is, they were added at the same time for the same planned release) and were released in the exact order. This new entry is disconnected from the other three, which represent the next release's DLC and FLCs. So it isn't connected to the WE DLC.

What's newly added will be released much later than all of the other ones as it isn't concurrent with them.... well, ok, it could be some kind of intermittent standalone FLC that is not connected to any DLC and simply serves to bridge the gap between two DLCs, but that's something that CA rarely does. If it is so, I could hazard a guess at some new years FLC?
    but as you said: if there is a DLC, there has to be a FLC.

Not necessary the otherway around.

And while I have no concrete canidate for FLC (except perhaps "christmas" FLC?), the odd promotion is always an option.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,640
    Interesting. Could be the preorder or maybe a promotional FLC. Likely the latter.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,947
    ok TIME TO SPECULATE:

Those 3 streams that start with 13 are WOOD ELVES. (Where it says OLD)

1. WE vs WH2 race (2 lords)
    2. We FLC (1 lord)
    3. New hero (1 character)

THIS NEW STREAM STARTING WITH 14 HAS ONLY ONE . It means it belongs to a different batch of content.

BM MAYBE?
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,947
    It also might mean they finished working on WE DLC.

The DLC is ready, so soon announcement confirmed also.
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 206
    In the past with every new DLC all FLCs were added simultaneously. So of this is a dlc it might be the pre order dlc and we won’t get a FLC with it. Or it is just a (promotion) FLC
    Schub said:

In the past with every new DLC all FLCs were added simultaneously. So of this is a dlc it might be the pre order dlc and we won’t get a FLC with it. Or it is just a (promotion) FLC

Was Norsca without FLC? I don't think so but don't remember 100%-

No they are still updating the dlc and qa depots so they are still testing. Also press Depot still not updated so no news soon. Also...no news this month! How often do we have to repeat it?
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,831
    edited September 14

They've said there's nothing this month, at best you can hope for something in the last few days perhaps, that's happened before.

More likely they'll drag out the 3K and Amazons stuff for a bit longer. Tedious I know, but at least they told us not to bother for a few weeks yet.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
    edited September 14
    SiWI said:

Crossil said:

SiWI said:

Crossil said:

DLC or FLC

And while I have no concrete canidate for FLC (except perhaps "christmas" FLC?), the odd promotion is always an option.
    You know, when I think about it, the DLC and its accompanying FLC are usually added around the time that the newest DLC is announced/released, iirc. Yeah, I guess this does make sense as some sort of FLC being prepared unless they add in other entries in a few days or so.

The only other alternative is solitary pre-order entry but that shouldn't be this soon like with the other DLCs.

Imma agree with you and go with FLC then. It is a peculiar addition.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

Crossil said:

SiWI said:

Crossil said:

SiWI said:

Crossil said:

DLC or FLC

You know, when I think about it, the DLC and its accompanying FLC are usually added around the time that the newest DLC is announced/released, iirc. Yeah, I guess this does make sense as some sort of FLC being prepared unless they add in other entries in a few days or so.

The only other alternative is solitary pre-order entry but that shouldn't be this soon like with the other DLCs.

Imma agree with you and go with FLC then. It is a peculiar addition.
    mind you that I have no idea for the reason that this FLC would have.

So from me it was just a notice of "completion" since it was an option.

But maybe someone knows a events that could bring a FLC to us without DLC.
    SiWI said:

Schub said:

No FLC with Norsca but the big foundation patch.
    Schub said:

SiWI said:

Schub said:

No FLC with Norsca but the big foundation patch.
    We got the RoR for the DLC races as FLC
    Schub said:

It is far too early to add any entries. There is a stronger argument for this to be some form of FLC.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,143
    Crossil said:

Schub said:

It is far too early to add any entries. There is a stronger argument for this to be some form of FLC.
    Fairy dragons flc?
  • DaruwindDaruwind Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 650
    edited September 14
    sipping my beer....White Dwarf Promotion. Grombrindal/Gotrek+Felix and now this.

1) new DLCs are as of lately added after dropping previous one
    2) some FLC content is added just prior to launch and we expect nothing in next 2 weeks
    3) it is singular entry. DLC are usually accompanied by FLC...this seems like something standing aside. Event, promotion..

Grombrindal - November Issue 2016
    Gotrek - September Issue 2019

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"
    Daruwind said:

sipping my beer....White Dwarf Promotion. Grombrindal/Gotrek+Felix and now this.

2) some FLC content is added just prior to launch and we expect nothing in next 2 weeks
    3) it is singular entry. DLC are usually accompanied by FLC...this seems like something standing aside. Event, promotion..

well there is one more dwarf to do...

SiWI said:

Daruwind said:

Watch us get Bugman but he is just a Legendary Hero who randomly appears and disappears

SiWI said:

Daruwind said:

Watch us get Bugman but he is just a Legendary Hero who randomly appears and disappears
    actually... if we assume WE vs Skaven, and hence would have a problem to get the Dwarfs into the Vortext map, then Bugman as FLC LL would be a way out...
  • shoobydooshoobydoo Registered Users Posts: 43
    lucibuis said:

Crossil said:

Schub said:

Fairy dragons flc?
    Sisters of Twilight LL and Drycha FLC with a special event White Dwarf Ariel LL so that WE have all their main lords that matter.