Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign bug - >50% movement left as skaven, not able to go into encamp stance

StephanGStephanG Registered Users Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
On the campaign map, when having >50% movement range left as Skaven, I am not able to go into the encamp stance.

I use the movement range indicator on the left hand of the character portrait and hold the right mouse button until I am just above 50% in the wanted direction. After I release the mouse button the character moves there. The movement range left as indicated is above 50% but when I try to move into the encamp stance, that option is greyed out.

I tracked this on the in the northern dark elves regions on the vortex map but have encountered it elsewhere.

This does not happen with all armies. I have tried with a different army and it works fine there. I took a video. You can see that, when the bugged army is moving on the map, the movement range indicator on the left bottom drops below 50%. Once the character stops, jumps back up to the prognosted range. The differences I could identify between the armies were that the bugged army had the campaigner character trait, the scribe follower and moved in a region that caused attrition.

Save File
v1.9.2 Build
Post edited by StephanG on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file