Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Odysseus safe haven bug

CinnamonRollCinnamonRoll Registered Users Posts: 2
Tier 2 safe haven building requiring training camp is unable to be built if you have a higher tier building from the training camp line (I think royal barracks is the next tier). Instead, you need to have the training camp specifically. This seems like a bug as it's counter-intuitive.

Comments

• TomreadTomread Registered Users Posts: 2
    Have the same problem, with royal barracks i am unable to build tier 2 safe havens.
  • hangman1yhangman1y Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have a similar problem with the ranged save haven improvement. I can only build the tier 1 improvement and neither the tier 2 or 3 in the save haven, despite having the required building (tier 4, "Platz der Schützen") in one of my provicial capitals.
  • michaeldkmichaeldk Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have the reverse problem. I have to rebuild one complete royal barracks (tier 3) to be able to build another tier 3 safe haven melee building.

I have 70% of the map now and still can't build it even though I have more than enough royal barracks around.
    The only work around I found is rebuilding the whole line again and then I can build one more.