Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unable to play MP

FluteJesterFluteJester Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi,

v1.6.0 Build 15262.2076517

I am unable to play campaign or battle MP with my steam friend.

We can start the campaign, but once we begin a battle it displays that we are both waiting on each other, the countdown goes to 0, one of us gets kicked and the other gets reset back to 299.

For MP battle, we are unable to join each other's lobby's at all. It returns unspecified game error.

We have tried reinstalling, deleting the files in the appdata folder, turning off firewall, turning off steamoverlay, and verifying game files.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 432
    edited September 2020

Hi,

v1.6.0 Build 15262.2076517

I am unable to play campaign or battle MP with my steam friend.

We can start the campaign, but once we begin a battle it displays that we are both waiting on each other, the countdown goes to 0, one of us gets kicked and the other gets reset back to 299.

For MP battle, we are unable to join each other's lobby's at all. It returns unspecified game error.

We have tried reinstalling, deleting the files in the appdata folder, turning off firewall, turning off steamoverlay, and verifying game files.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you and your friend are experiencing issues with MP Campaign. My initial suggestion for you is to try downloading our latest beta (Patch 1.6.1) from Steam. Not only does this provide many new fixes we are implementing but this is also a more recent and stable build.

Let me know if you still experience these issues once downloaded. Further details about this build, including how to download are here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-patch-1-6-1/

Cheers,

Jordz