Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Fellow members....Just stop....

Unknown6203Unknown6203 Registered Users Posts: 1,354
Please, just stop asking for new's just move to another game for the moment, trust me time will fly faster that way. I must admit I find a bit entertaining the constant demand for communication I kind of feel like Stephen King The Outsider feeding on your disappointment each week lol, it will come when it comes. I mean in the last 4 pages of the forums I see the same 25 people asking the same stuff over and over.

I remember when the forums were jammed packed right now it kind of in a sad state since they told there were no more race packs. before there was a constant debate of the coming race packs hell I haven't seen like 75% of the forum members in a long time.... not blaming lord packs is just that most likely we got two lord packs left the one that coming and one more, WH2 is at it's the end of life I guess CA is busy with WH3 which is way behind of schedule.

So please just move on to something is not like devs here pay constant attention they prefer Reddit.

Comments

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,997
    I actually agree entirely, tbh.

No news and a mod crackdown means nothing but the same boring stuff until God knows when.

So why don't we all just abandon the forum until November?
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,732
    Thankfully this forum is forsaken by the devs like chaos wastes so they don’t have to witness the mess
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 1,814

Please, just stop asking for new's just move to another game for the moment, trust me time will fly faster that way. I must admit I find a bit entertaining the constant demand for communication I kind of feel like Stephen King The Outsider feeding on your disappointment each week lol, it will come when it comes. I mean in the last 4 pages of the forums I see the same 25 people asking the same stuff over and over.

I remember when the forums were jammed packed right now it kind of in a sad state since they told there were no more race packs. before there was a constant debate of the coming race packs hell I haven't seen like 75% of the forum members in a long time.... not blaming lord packs is just that most likely we got two lord packs left the one that coming and one more, WH2 is at it's the end of life I guess CA is busy with WH3 which is way behind of schedule.

So please just move on to something is not like devs here pay constant attention they prefer Reddit.

It's not even about the lack of content, but about the fact that we were promised that the details will be revealed SOON. It was 2.5 months ago.

You are welcome. if they have a delay for that there is a reason, but if they promised information, then you need to provide it, or announce the delay. And such a format of explanations as now is not suitable in my opinion.

• Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 449
    ''So why don't we all just abandon the forum until November?''Ohoho do not worry im prepared to move out of this waagh hole.And to only purchase the dlc when the next BFTBG happens.Same as I did with TVC and the Q&C.

First red flag:-''We do not need to communicate with warhammer fans because they buy anyway''

Second red flag:''The disgusting soon''(if they would have made the We dlc announcement at the end of September/early October i wouldn t have bated and eye)

Third red flag:''Today'' Sums it up well.

3 strikes yer out.Atleast i can have the bragging rights of not buying the dlc on release.And the any one asking,the only way I would not purchase the dlc at all is if they goof up the launch and is unplayable wich would mean strike 4.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DwarfSizedBeardDwarfSizedBeard Registered Users Posts: 936
    consider yourself lucky that I can't make posts rn
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 3,103
    Just close the forum; its pointless; the community team doesn't even post here.
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 2,511
    Amonkhet said:

Its actually better to just have a place free of most moderation, letting us meme, cry, moan, and laugh.

Let it flow brothers!
    Surge_2 said:

Amonkhet said:

Its actually better to just have a place free of most moderation, letting us meme, cry, moan, and laugh.

Let it flow brothers!
    speak for yourself for lack of mods, I'm in trouble because I used a word they automatically censor that the person i said it to literally tried to get me out of trouble for it
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 2,511
    All depends on where you come from I suppose. This place is pretty free.
    Surge_2 said:

All depends on where you come from I suppose. This place is pretty free.

not really it's pretty restricted, ultimately the real thing is the randomness of the strictness, often times it's just a knock it off and some comments getting deleted, others it's threads closed even though the people were having a fair argument
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,535
    Arsenic said:

I actually agree entirely, tbh.

No news and a mod crackdown means nothing but the same boring stuff until God knows when.

So why don't we all just abandon the forum until November?

I'm going to attempt this, will see how long I last. Have fun folks :)
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,531
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
This discussion has been closed.