Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A few guesses related to CA's Christmas break

AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 1,815
edited October 20 in General Discussion
Good day everyone.

I recently figured it out.

I think our realities are as follows:

In the second half of December, CA has a Christmas break. We all probably remember how last year the DLC for Malus from the Snitch was expected to be released on December 12, after which they had a Vacation. I would like to check with knowledgeable people. When does CA's Christmas Holidays begin.
Depending on this, I think we get DLC or December 10, or December 17, but this is definitely the deadline. If so, then traditionally we have two weeks between release and announcement, which means November 26 or December 3. In addition, I believe that if AMA is not in November, then it will not be in December. Then, we can only count on any developer blog in January.

Post edited by Azurian on
Tagged:

Comments

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    Mmmhhh... wut?
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 2,184
    lucibuis said:

Mmmhhh... wut?

Mathematics my dear boy, mathematics.
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,537
    I think we'll get it December 3rd or 10th, much better for them to keep it on the safe side. Gives them the week of the 13th for any hotfixes. Hopefully CA are nice to their staff like that, I don't want them to have to work close to Christmas on a DLC for me, even more so this year.
  • AzurianAzurian Registered Users Posts: 1,815

I think we'll get it December 3rd or 10th, much better for them to keep it on the safe side. Gives them the week of the 13th for any hotfixes. Hopefully CA are nice to their staff like that, I don't want them to have to work close to Christmas on a DLC for me, even more so this year.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect a release in the first week of December. Judging by Grace's words, I got the impression that even December 17 is more real than December 10.

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 2,279

Sorry to burst your bubble but itss not for you, its for them and the inventive ways to earn money out of programming and your love and obsession for WH fantasy.
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• Khaine1godKhaine1god Registered Users Posts: 449
    edited October 20
    November 25-30 trailer,December 10 release.
    December 1-10 trailer,December 15 release methinks.
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,537

Sorry to burst your bubble but itss not for you, its for them and the inventive ways to earn money out of programming and your love and obsession for WH fantasy.
    I know it's not "for me" but at the end of the day if we didn't buy it then they wouldn't make it or make money from it. As consumers we should be making a better effort across the world to make companies hold themselves to higher standards.