Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Next DLC is Wood Elfs vs Skavens

2»

Comments

• JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,986
    Yeah, I think this is actually a sign, as well, even though it is accidental.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,939
    This forum should face Jail time for the way it has butchered the word confirmed.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

edited November 2020

This forum should face Jail time for the way it has butchered the word confirmed.

I'd normally agree, but this is quite different, to be honest.
  • jamesbluewavejamesbluewave Registered Users Posts: 531

Confirmation Confirmed
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,939
    JungleElf said:

How so?
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

JungleElf said:

How so?
    This obviously sounds a lot like a slip in wording than an attempt to get attention on the internet.
  • Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 1,299
    Ah people here we go again. a rando on the internet says something on the internet so it must be true!
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,433
    Artjuh90 said:

Ah people here we go again. a rando on the internet says something on the internet so it must be true!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,239
    Tbh i always thought moulder would be a game 3 faction when CA introduces game 1 and 2 races to the game 3 campaign. (if they do it).

And though i think DE deserves a fun faction mechanically, moulder would populate some danger in the northeast corner of the map.

Though i have to ask! What will that mean when chaos comes knocking? poor chaos......
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,636
    He says "We'll see you next time, we will be playing the Wood elves and.. well I guess this video will be up when the announcement has been made so I'll say it: Skaven".

*Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,661
    No wonder the Spanish Armada failed with all the leaks Spaniards make.
    Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Anyone using the term 'iconic' incorrectly to pad out their dumb argument will be subject to immediate Bloodthirster summoning.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,636

No wonder the Spanish Armada failed with all the leaks Spaniards make.

thank the protestant wind!

*Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • YiunkoYiunko Registered Users Posts: 67
    Yo he actually said it LMAO. THANK GOD is skaven, some of you got me scared for a second.