Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

To all the Skaven haters out there.....

ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,873
........Enjoy your upgrade weapon dilemma´s with Sisters

I´m gonna go play around in the flesh lab and get some moulding done.

#MouldTheFlesh

#ThrotTheHangry

#SkavenMasterRace

Comments

• Eliak_The_Rat_MercEliak_The_Rat_Merc Registered Users Posts: 702
    Yes-yes, dab on elf-thing fans
  • ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 638
    Yes-yes! This purposely failed experiment is-is going to make kaboom-boom on-on the battlefield!
  • MudshovelMudshovel Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 40
    Yes...... To all 3 of the haters that exist
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 20,691
    I must admit though, it’s been hard being a Skaven fan.. no Skaven content for nearly a year 😑
  • yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Registered Users Posts: 4,194
    I'm going to enjoy both, get the full value of the DLC.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,873

I must admit though, it’s been hard being a Skaven fan.. no Skaven content for nearly a year 😑

Indeed the struggle have been realz :(
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,436
    Yes, the third LP win goes to the Skaven. I don't have much faith in this DLC for DLC thing.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487
    Skaven haters don't exist! They are just mere Elves trying to pretend they don't love the Great Horned Rat but we see through their lies!
  • angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Registered Users Posts: 1,458
    Thanquol is next!
    Soon
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,344
    edited November 2020
    For the horned rat yes-yes, whoever envies skaven content needs to go and play with skaven

• Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 2,767
    I wish Wolf Rats were real. I'd keep one as a pet, call him Pete and discipline him with a squirt gun.

Yes, the third LP win goes to the Skaven. I don't have much faith in this DLC for DLC thing.

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

But let´s see power level wise this time around, the knife-ear teleportation seems utterly brokenly OP lol.
  • veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,451
    I just hope that the Skaven will be gone for 10 years now and there will be a HE-WE-DE race
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487
    Red_Dox said:

As a notorius Skavenhater I have the perfect DLC tool today to show those Raki how I feel.

------Red Dox

OMG?! A new class for Vermintide?! As a Skaven fanatic you have made my 5am even better!
  • Sfigatto16Sfigatto16 Registered Users Posts: 266

I wish Wolf Rats were real. I'd keep one as a pet, call him Pete and discipline him with a squirt gun.

They are called Chihuahua

Thanquol is next!

Me when someone says Thanquol.....

I just hope that the Skaven will be gone for 10 years now and there will be a HE-WE-DE race

Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

But let´s see power level wise this time around, the knife-ear teleportation seems utterly brokenly OP lol.
    In what way?

I don't care much about power levels, I prefer depth, effort and polish myself.
  • BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 549
    Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

what? how so??
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 10,607

As someone who's faction depends on it, I couldnt be more pleased.

It looks like exactly what people with reasonable, logical, expectations wanted, and CA appears to have delivered.
    Glory matters not.

Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

In what way?

I don´t agree entirely with how Malus was included, personally i felt his world encompassing quest for the artifacts should have been the center of the campaign but i enjoy the juggling of his campaign nonetheless(tho i wish they made the cold ones have a bigger impact, i so wanted to field a thematic army with him but they are just so weak -.-), oh and as a massive Malus fan i´m so stoked about how they did Malus himself, the aesthetics/the sound track/demon , i love it all.

Might have to clarify about the "power levels", one of the reasons i´m not that stoked about Snikch is the red button is poorly implemented, oh not really feeling it about most of the units he came with either, only the mortars are epic, the amount of friendly fire is very "Skaveny"

Well it´s pretty much a case of me being a massive fanboy, one of my top 5 favorite Warhammer characters done well(even if the unit tuning and campaign side of things could have had more attention)
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 2,266
    Surge_2 said:

It looks like exactly what people with reasonable, logical, expectations wanted, and CA appears to have delivered.
    Maybe even a bit more then that.
    I mean, who would have though of 2 Legendary Heroes?
    Surge_2 said:

Let's hope then that the Dark Elves will get better content than Beastmen.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 6,566

Surge_2 said:

No the DE going to take a big one for the team, so the BM can shine.

Surge_2 said:

By the way, are those synonyms for cheap, low effort units demanding people? I have seen many threads and many comments, most people were expecting more than that.
    Reeks said:

Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

In what way?

I don´t agree entirely with how Malus was included, personally i felt his world encompassing quest for the artifacts should have been the center of the campaign but i enjoy the juggling of his campaign nonetheless(tho i wish they made the cold ones have a bigger impact, i so wanted to field a thematic army with him but they are just so weak -.-), oh and as a massive Malus fan i´m so stoked about how they did Malus himself, the aesthetics/the sound track/demon , i love it all.

Might have to clarify about the "power levels", one of the reasons i´m not that stoked about Snikch is the red button is poorly implemented, oh not really feeling it about most of the units he came with either, only the mortars are epic, the amount of friendly fire is very "Skaveny"

Well it´s pretty much a case of me being a massive fanboy, one of my top 5 favorite Warhammer characters done well(even if the unit tuning and campaign side of things could have had more attention)
    I hate his campaign with passion, it's Hellebron 1.5 without any kind of depth invested in the mechanics.

Surge_2 said:

No.
  • Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 594
    Reeks said:

........Enjoy your upgrade weapon dilemma´s with Sisters

I´m gonna go play around in the flesh lab and get some moulding done.

#MouldTheFlesh

#ThrotTheHangry

#SkavenMasterRace

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 6,566

Surge_2 said:

By the way, are those synonyms for cheap, low effort units demanding people? I have seen many threads and many comments, most people were expecting more than that.
    Reeks said:

Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

In what way?

I hate his campaign with passion, it's Hellebron 1.5 without any kind of depth invested in the mechanics.

Surge_2 said:

No.
    Yes they will, if you find the HE got screwed over by their LP then believe me DE gonna swallow the whole thing.

What is fitting for their perverted race anyway.

• nikamika12345nikamika12345 Registered Users Posts: 537
    Ha, 20 Doomstack of waywatchers say pew pew..

Surge_2 said:

Reeks said:

Reeks said:

Disagree, Malus>Snikch.

In what way?

Surge_2 said:

No.
    Yes they will, if you find the HE got screwed over by their LP then believe me DE gonna swallow the whole thing.

What is fitting for their perverted race anyway.
    Eh, well, I will keep hoping.