Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

As I said

uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 390
As I said several days ago the DLC is Sisters vs Throt, for all who did not believe in me or asked me for sources, here you have!

Jokes aside, thank CA for the fantastic job they do as always with the DLC

Let's all enjoy this great DLC!

(Please some day add the stormfiends <3 )

See you-you in Hellpit

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,136
    No one cares whether anyones predictions were right or wrong.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 26,660
    Fear not Friend. Stormies will come with Thanny in WH3.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • cabans33cabans33 Registered Users Posts: 646
    A Spanish youtuber filtered it like 2 weeks in advance. No surprise here.
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Registered Users Posts: 1,301
    It was obviously them or Ariel so your hardly Nostradamus. But I agree great job looking forward to!
  • Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 439
    uzual said:

As I said several days ago the DLC is Sisters vs Throt, for all who did not believe in me or asked me for sources, here you have!

Jokes aside, thank CA for the fantastic job they do as always with the DLC

Let's all enjoy this great DLC!

(Please some day add the stormfiends <3 )

See you-you in Hellpit</p>

Well I mean...you and the whole forum lol. All reasonable WE predictions (Ariel/Sisters/Drycha) that involved Moulder were technically correct in some way.