Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Some Ariel's pics

YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,973

After all these years she is finally here. Finubar next (even as a LH, I don't care at this point, just give me my king :smiley: )

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀

Comments

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,980
    edited November 2020
    She has come to end the fake Isha wannabe Alarielle. She will teleport to gaen vale with her daughters and destroy that wench
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

• veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,451
    Eyebrows of course a controversial decision
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,973

I don't know, they appear to be a bit short :smiley:

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • ErathilErathil Registered Users Posts: 1,212

Ever wonder where Warcraft's elf eyebrows came from? Now you know.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 26,623
    Her model is so beautiful. So much better than her ugly model and artworks.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,017
    lucibuis said:

She has come to end the fake Isha wannabe Alarielle. She will teleport to gaen vale with her daughters and destroy that wench

You mean walk up to Alarielle, fall over and then get absorbed by Alarielle because Ariel is too weak.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,448
    Morathi is waiting for you ;)

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,208
    edited November 2020
    Yep she looks amazing. I think they certainly took a bit of inspiration from mad Galadriel, in addition to her old artwork.

Nerd rant: as a bug fanatic, its always been so odd seeing plumed moth antennae (i.e. the inspiration for her eyebrows) on a female figure. Plumed antennae are a defining feature of male moths, whereas females have thin and filiform antennae. Nerd out!
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,193
    I think they did rather well with ariel, though i dislike her rainbow appearance in in-game screenshots.
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,973
    Bies said:

First thing I will do, when the DLC is out, is throwing Morathi and Alarielle againts her. We shall see, who is the best elven **** :smiley:

• lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,980

Bies said:

First thing I will do, when the DLC is out, is throwing Morathi and Alarielle againts her. We shall see, who is the best elven **** :smiley:
    They have no chance, she’s a late game LH, an ultimate weapon. Poor souls
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

• WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,114
    She looks stunning, I just don't like the LH decision much.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Bring naval battles to Warhammer CA!

• Rasmus242Rasmus242 Registered Users Posts: 644

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the in-game interpretation of her. Very curious about what type of hero she'll be. It sounds like she'll be something beefy though which is exciting to me. I love heroes in general so extra fun that we get two beefy ones with the Ariel snack and Ghoritch.
  • MaziskyMazisky Registered Users Posts: 403
    edited November 2020
    Laindesh said:

I think they did rather well with ariel, though i dislike her rainbow appearance in in-game screenshots.

I may be the minority, but I like the fairy magical look being so bright and no grim because it adds a bit of fairy tale flavour to an otherwise dark setting. I like the contrast

I liked the same thing in The Witcher series where a few time a fairy tale bright creature pops up in a dark world of monster