Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Is wharhammer 3 canceled?

Comments

• LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

Not a single info about that game for past 2 years or so, it just wrong, and show, how much they care about their community. Money grab is only thing CA is interested.

Ares354 said:

Everyone should be happy, Ariel as LH(Isabella should have been the same), Sisters, Drycha.

And ofc as always, Skaven get best stuff, cannot even compere to GS or Empire units.

Still, I happy WE got DLC. Let hope for more DLC for race packs. Pre-order for me, instant, for WE stuff.

Yeah you might wanna start showing some actual outrage by not buying their stuff. Practice what you preach and all that.

Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Anyone using the term 'iconic' incorrectly to pad out their dumb argument will be subject to immediate Bloodthirster summoning.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,636

Just let the elf total war

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,435
    Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

Not a single info about that game for past 2 years or so, it just wrong, and show, how much they care about their community. Money grab is only thing CA is interested.

Yep its definitely CA acting like the child... not anyone else here... Nope.... CA 100%...
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 4,204
    wunderb0r said:

Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

are you crying right now?
    Yea, people on this forum, have ....big ego, bigger then CA
    ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

Companies focusing on making money... shocker 😵
    You are....cannot insult you, but you wont understand. EA is ofc making money, so why people hate them >? Shocker boy. Grow up
    edited November 2020
    Ares354 said:

wunderb0r said:

Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

are you crying right now?
    Yea, people on this forum, have ....big ego, bigger then CA

• Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 2,408
    I mean... Imagine being a CA employee who is asked if WH3 is cancelled. These @s are being used in ways that give credence to the idea that the forum is a waste pit.

I got no problem with this thread being discussed between forumites who want to get all 'predict-y' and philosophical, but dragging a CA employee to look at a thread like this is just... such a waste of potential.
    You think all I care about those flags?. That I will, as you all, fallow blindly CA. You have no spine.

WH3 will only continue what wh 2 is doing. Add more powercreep, and make bigger gap between old and new race. That is waht WH3 will be.
  • ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 623
    The most logical conclusion is that Game 3 is in development hell. They'll have probably had to face staff shuffles to solve both the 3K and Troy delays, and then Covid and Brexit, making hiring and planning much harder. This probably explains why this LP took so long, as the DLC team has probably been left bare bones just to keep up with game 3's demands and to avoid further delays, which have happened anyways.

That's why we'll get another DLC, because they need more time for game 3.
  • GBoneGBone Registered Users Posts: 678
    Ares354 said:

Ca acts like child tho.

• AnglocanerAnglocaner Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 52

Just to make sure since we haven't geard any thing from CA side on that front

May be @CA_Danial can answer ib a quick no or yes

Too many kids in this forum. Go out and play in the woods, or sharpen your attitude and play Wood Elves.
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,737
    Ares354 said:

You think all I care about those flags?. That I will, as you all, fallow blindly CA. You have no spine.

WH3 will only continue what wh 2 is doing. Add more powercreep, and make bigger gap between old and new race. That is waht WH3 will be.

Hey if you hate the game so much, nobody is forcing you to play it.

You are also free to leave this community if you hate it so much.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

Hey, did I ask you opinion on that matter ? No. So leave it for you.

I hate hypocrites, like you for example. Few days ago, what you did wrote on topic, why you wont buy this dlc if you wont get sister, now you praise CA. Who are you to judge me ?
  • AnonimatoAnonimato Registered Users Posts: 218
    Daruwind said:

Wh3 is almost year away. You saw recent map changes? Something with ME map in the east....CA wouldn´t do such changes unless they are preparing something..

https://preview.redd.it/r8948g802e061.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4735c8266532172b1d7db180ac7298c88e50e4ce

It could just be that the pre-order race pack is Either Chaos dwarfs or Ogre kingdoms. So long for Southern Realms.
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,248
    Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

I hate hypocrites, like you for example. Few days ago, what you did wrote on topic, why you wont buy this dlc if you wont get sister, now you praise CA. Who are you to judge me ?
    How is that hypocritical, it is in fact, enforcing the point. If ArneSo doesn't like it, he won't play it, that's exactly the point.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

Ares354 said:

That I will, as you all, fallow blindly CA. You have no spine.

He has got me there; this forum fallows CA all the time;

• ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 623
    Doom-mongers are going to doom.

Troll-flesh stench too strong.

Fight another time!

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

How is that hypocritical, it is in fact, enforcing the point. If ArneSo doesn't like it, he won't play it, that's exactly the point.
    Fact > read his post before CA announced this LP . How is that hypocritical, he was so againt LP if Drycha took sister spot, he said he wont support lazy work, now we see how lazy WE units are, and its everything ok now for him cos he got sister....he is hypocirte.

If he doesn't like this LP, he shouldnt change his mind, should he ?

Ares354 said:

Fallow, spend money, then cry you dont content for 7 or 8 monts. Repeat
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,248
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

Fact > read his post before CA announced this LP . How is that hypocritical, he was so againt LP if Drycha took sister spot, he said he wont support lazy work, now we see how lazy WE units are, and its everything ok now for him cos he got sister....he is hypocirte.

Drycha didn't take the sisters' spot so how is it changing his mind? Also lazy units is based on opinion, what one finds lazy, the other might find amazing.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Hey fallow costs nothing but time and patience;

I will agree; anything more then 3 Mont's is way too much;

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Good spam
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    Ares354 said:

-Accuses others of not having a spine and blindly following CA.
    -Has already admitted to pre-ordering.

You are quite the comical fellow. Sadly, you seem not to realise it.
    Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Anyone using the term 'iconic' incorrectly to pad out their dumb argument will be subject to immediate Bloodthirster summoning.
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Good spam
    I'm confused? You wanted to talk about Fallow and then started talking about K-Pop. I am just trying to keep up!

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

Drycha didn't take the sisters' spot so how is it changing his mind? Also lazy units is based on opinion, what one finds lazy, the other might find amazing.
    He didint know that, he was ready to not support LP, he advocated to do long time ago. That why I call him hypocrite. Yea if we go with your mind, nothing added by CA is lazy, because that is opinion. So people who are mad on Propeth and Warlock, shouldnt be, that their own opinion man. Shadoblade same thing, he dont suck, Ghorst dont suck, that is opinion , like you said.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,737
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

I said if the DLC isn’t what I want, I won’t purchase it, which is a perfectly valid opinion. I don’t buy what I don’t want.

That doesn’t change the fact that I freakin love this game.

Luckily I got exactly what I wanted and insta preordered the LP Yesterday.

You on the other hand never said a single positive word about this game or CA. Never!
    All your posts are aggressive, toxic and filled with hate towards the game and CA.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

He didint know that, he was ready to not support LP, he advocated to do long time ago. That why I call him hypocrite. Yea if we go with your mind, nothing added by CA is lazy, because that is opinion. So people who are mad on Propeth and Warlock, shouldnt be, that their own opinion man. Shadoblade same thing, he dont suck, Ghorst dont suck, that is opinion , like you said.
    Have you ever considered that you might be happier by finding a group that agrees with your opinions and discussing it with them? Clearly the forum is a majority of people who like and respect CA - there are plenty of channels out there for people who disagree. It seems strange to enter a public space and demand it respect your point of view without criticism...
  • HerrSignoreHerrSignore Registered Users Posts: 224
    I'm very sorry to announce that Total War: Warhammer III passed away peacefully yesterday of Covid 19.
  • MarkStu67MarkStu67 Registered Users Posts: 30
    Yes it's cancelled. Most definitely. Move along now, nothing to see here.

#facepalm
    ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

ArneSo said:

Ares354 said:

I said if the DLC isn’t what I want, I won’t purchase it, which is a perfectly valid opinion. I don’t buy what I don’t want.

That doesn’t change the fact that I freakin love this game.

Luckily I got exactly what I wanted and insta preordered the LP Yesterday.

You on the other hand never said a single positive word about this game or CA. Never!
    All your posts are aggressive, toxic and filled with hate towards the game and CA.

So you get sister, LP is good enough. hahhahah. You juge quaility of LP on trailer made by CA, yea that good. You where first to say support that LP because of DLC race you hypocrite!!! So you shoudl but that no matter what was in that dlc, to prove your words from month ago.

So you dont love this game as you shout you do

I said some words, I dont care if you dont know it. Plus I supported this game no matter what I said, and unlike you, I dont false advertising. saying one thing, then if something is not like I want, not supporting. That is big difference.

I will be toxic vs CA, because they didint keep their words. They make some race great, some bad. They give more content to some race, better, for some, its just pure scrap. I will never say good word about that kind of Dev, never. What I love about this game is only for me alone.
This discussion has been closed.