Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

All praise the great Wanderer

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579




His animations saved me the day. What a B.E.A.S.T. ! .
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

  • Nopeacejustwar#3336Nopeacejustwar#3336 Registered Users Posts: 1,378
  • EtheryasEtheryas Registered Users Posts: 23
    You find 500 kills impressive?



    No cheating, that means no mods either. It was vs the sentinels, that means 1 good army and 3 bad armies.
  • ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 638
    To be honest, I hate when this happens to me as Skaven. I don't think it even makes lore sense either, regardless of how strong a character is in melee.

    Lizardmen with their dinos (cursed be the ritual of dinos) and later HE with their damned dragons and phoenixes, can be really infuriating.

    Anyways, GG.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
    edited November 2020
    Etheryas said:

    You find 500 kills impressive?



    No cheating, that means no mods either. It was vs the sentinels, that means 1 good army and 3 bad armies.

    Ow no, not impressive, he massed route the whole unit ;) ! I am more surprised he managed to stay alive the whole ordeal without regen.

    WELL DONE by the way ! The kill count with the rock idol is the highest I have ever seen. Wurrzag can be a REAL KILLER. I got 1.100 kills with him once. He is AMAZEBALLS. For me the best lord in the Greenskin roster :D !

    (question, any chance he got a update and has a bound rock Idol to him now ???? )
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
    ERICdbs said:

    To be honest, I hate when this happens to me as Skaven. I don't think it even makes lore sense either, regardless of how strong a character is in melee.

    Lizardmen with their dinos (cursed be the ritual of dinos) and later HE with their damned dragons and phoenixes, can be really infuriating.

    Anyways, GG.

    I coudn't agree more.

    I hate this myself as well. This is concerning a hero (early game and against low tier units, able to mass route with some strategic moves) but some units could be quite the nuiance for some army builds.

    But Skaven got the best position to deal with mostly anything :D ! There armies can be made VERY versatile and still do a HELL OF GOOD JOB AT ALL OF THEM.

    Skaven is for me the very best faction :) With the upcoming DLC, we even get some more monster units !!! I think Throts his minion will add some good tanky monster unit in there army roster ! Hellpit do okay as a tank but damage wise, mwa not to great (not complaining here by the way ;) )
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • EtheryasEtheryas Registered Users Posts: 23
    DarkLordD said:

    Etheryas said:

    You find 500 kills impressive?



    No cheating, that means no mods either. It was vs the sentinels, that means 1 good army and 3 bad armies.

    Ow no, not impressive, he massed route the whole unit ;) ! I am more surprised he managed to stay alive the whole ordeal without regen.

    WELL DONE by the way ! The kill count with the rock idol is the highest I have ever seen. Wurrzag can be a REAL KILLER. I got 1.100 kills with him once. He is AMAZEBALLS. For me the best lord in the Greenskin roster :D !

    (question, any chance he got a update and has a bound rock Idol to him now ???? )
    It could get up to 91% physical resist when I was last playing the game (3-4months ago). So vs armies with low or no magical damage attacks he was unkillable. I had the magic resist trinkets on them just to help with their only weakness.
  • ERICdbsERICdbs CataloniaRegistered Users Posts: 638
    DarkLordD said:

    ERICdbs said:

    To be honest, I hate when this happens to me as Skaven. I don't think it even makes lore sense either, regardless of how strong a character is in melee.

    Lizardmen with their dinos (cursed be the ritual of dinos) and later HE with their damned dragons and phoenixes, can be really infuriating.

    Anyways, GG.

    I coudn't agree more.

    I hate this myself as well. This is concerning a hero (early game and against low tier units, able to mass route with some strategic moves) but some units could be quite the nuiance for some army builds.

    But Skaven got the best position to deal with mostly anything :D ! There armies can be made VERY versatile and still do a HELL OF GOOD JOB AT ALL OF THEM.

    Skaven is for me the very best faction :) With the upcoming DLC, we even get some more monster units !!! I think Throts his minion will add some good tanky monster unit in there army roster ! Hellpit do okay as a tank but damage wise, mwa not to great (not complaining here by the way ;) )
    Indeed, Skaven have strong tools at their disposal, but sometimes i just don't want to have many Skryre units in my army. Stormvermin with halberds only work so-so, and Eshin Triads are good but again it's from a specific clan.

    One or two strong units are ok, but then, when they start amassing them... Fun thing is that then you take 2 ok stacks and ambush and autoresolve does it for you.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
    ERICdbs said:

    DarkLordD said:

    ERICdbs said:

    To be honest, I hate when this happens to me as Skaven. I don't think it even makes lore sense either, regardless of how strong a character is in melee.

    Lizardmen with their dinos (cursed be the ritual of dinos) and later HE with their damned dragons and phoenixes, can be really infuriating.

    Anyways, GG.

    I coudn't agree more.

    I hate this myself as well. This is concerning a hero (early game and against low tier units, able to mass route with some strategic moves) but some units could be quite the nuiance for some army builds.

    But Skaven got the best position to deal with mostly anything :D ! There armies can be made VERY versatile and still do a HELL OF GOOD JOB AT ALL OF THEM.

    Skaven is for me the very best faction :) With the upcoming DLC, we even get some more monster units !!! I think Throts his minion will add some good tanky monster unit in there army roster ! Hellpit do okay as a tank but damage wise, mwa not to great (not complaining here by the way ;) )
    Indeed, Skaven have strong tools at their disposal, but sometimes i just don't want to have many Skryre units in my army. Stormvermin with halberds only work so-so, and Eshin Triads are good but again it's from a specific clan.

    One or two strong units are ok, but then, when they start amassing them... Fun thing is that then you take 2 ok stacks and ambush and autoresolve does it for you.
    I also agree with you here !

    I am totally a roleplay fan. I like to make my armies themed and this doesn't always end up very effective. But it keeps the game FUN and interesting.

    so we are on the same page :D Thats why these (extra) units Skaven are going to get now (basicly not needed since there are options already) very welcome for me. it makes for great fun and MANY MANY builds. Its awesome to make underdog units worth it !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
Sign In or Register to comment.